King K. Rool plunders Death Battle

Name: King K

Name: King K. Rool

Origin: Donkey Kong

Height: 7'9"

Weight: 286 Ibs

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown (At least older than 41)

Classification: Kremling

Theme:

Feats:

-Implied to have received some sort of education at Kong Kollege, where Kremlings are educated by Wrinkly Kong.

-On their initial encounter, K. Rool and the Kremlings easily overpowered Diddy Kong and successfully stole the Banana Horde.

-With some assistance from the Kremlings, he managed to kidnap Funky Kong (who was flying overhead and presumed to be a spy) and planned on using the supposedly torturous "truth machine" on him.

-Re-stole the banana horde when asked by Cranky to do so. This was due to a bet Cranky made with DK and Diddy that they wouldn't be able to get the horde back due to Donkey Kong Land's inferior graphics.

-After his second defeat, King K. Rool donned the disguise of Kaptain K. Rool and managed to blindside Donkey Kong in the midst of the latter's vacation. He left a ransom note, as he was willing to exchange DK for the Banana Horde. He was eventually defeated, though he had picked up some new tricks with his Blunderbuss.

-Created the robotic entity, KAOS, from his wife's best pots and pans while under the guise of Baron K. Roolenstein. Donkey and Diddy Kong were kidnapped and their cerebral energy was used to power it.

-Constructed an entire island in his image named Crocodile Isle, which, in the stomach area, had a cannon installed that would shoot a laser blast with enough force to obliterate DK Isle. However, due to the incompetence of his drivers, the entire island crashes and the Blast-O-Matic is disabled.

-Stole all of the medals that were intended to be used in the Jungle Jam competition and briefly crowned himself the King of the Jungle. Whether by his intent or accident, the medals fall out of K. Rool's hovercraft and scatter in the areas of different worlds. These were retrieved and K. Rool was defeated by Donkey Kong.

-Stole the Crystal Bananas from the alien Xananab, and eventually empowered himself with one. However, K. Rool was ultimately defeated once again.

-Successfully stole the Crystal Coconut after his minions created a Candy Kong robot that both cursed DK and cut his hair, limiting his strength (the curse had made it so the amount of hair DK had correlated with his strength). He was eventually defeated, however.

-Built a supersonic satellite that was intended to be used to spy on Kongo Bongo Island. However, this device was sabotaged and destroyed.

-Attempted to throw DK in a deep depression by making all of his friends furious at him. The other Kong's anger at him would prevent DK from becoming Kongo Bongo's future ruler.

-Took several dancing classes at the Sore Buns dancing school. He later applied this in a dancing contest to win a wish from the Crystal Coconut. He and his dancing partner, Krusha, won due to bias, but a misstatement on K. Rool's part caused him to accidentally throw away his wish.

-Almost stole the Crystal Coconut when the booby-traps to DK's house were broken, but was warded off when Candy Kong played shooting sounds from a record player.
-Managed to obtain Cranky Kong's spellbook, but he ultimately lost it when he accidentally deactivated the Crystal Coconut's power.

-Constructed a UFO-like Barrel that was used to intimidate the Kongs into believing it to be a UFO.

-Managed to take Baby Kong under his wing before the baby was rescued.

-Stole the Crystal Coconut while DK and Diddy were distracted with bananas. However, K. Rool and his minions were accidentally filmed taking the coconut, since DK was supposed to "steal" it for a movie.

-Accidentally woke up Donkey Kong with a kiss. Not really a feat, but it needed to be known.

-Managed to get the Crystal Coconut in an April Fools switch (in which DK, dressed as K. Rool, would receive the coconut as Cranky Kong arrives, though convoluted events lead to the two switching places), though not for long.

-Once harnessed the power of the golden bananas and took on Mario, DK, Diddy, Funky, and their animal buddies at the same time.

-Once challenged Mario and the Donkey Kong family to a 5 VS 5 tournament alongside Klump, Krusha, Kritter, and Manky Kong.

-Once killed Donkey Kong himself by tricking him into eating a poison cake.