Alma Wade brings F.E.A.R. to Death Battle

Name: Alma Wade, the mother of the apocalypse

Origin: F.E.A.R.

Height: 5'10"

Weight: N/A

Gender: Female

Age: 47 (In terms of being active.)

Classification: Ghost

Theme:

Feats:

-Killed countless people

-Got revenge on the Armacham Technology Corporation

-Can melt the skin off of a person

-Can control the Almaverse

Junko: A long time ago, a mother was pregnant with a child. This mother passed away and the child was left to live with her father. At a very young age, everyone was already starting to notice psychotic tendencies going on in this girl's head.

Mukuro: Junko... this isn't a story about you is it?

Junko: Of course not! I'm not that lucky. This is a story about Alma Wade. And it turns out that Alma wasn't crazy! She just had psychic powers! And by the time her father learned this, he did what any reasonable parent would do! Take her to a lab and experiment on her! And that was when she was only 7 years old!

Mukuro: What kind of father would-

Junko: But by the time she was 15 they realized she was too powerful. So they put her in a coma and impregnated her at the age of 16 with the DNA of a random scientist and her very own father! Twice! 

Mukuro: ... ... ... Junko?

Junko: Yeah?

Mukuro: WHAT THE FU-

Mukuro: *Ahem* Anyway, Alma was pretty upset

Mukuro: *Ahem* Anyway, Alma was pretty upset... as she should be. So she kept on trying to kill everyone involved in the experiments...

Junko: Eventually they realized they put themselves in some really deep shit, so they decided to put her down, taking her off of her life support. Despite this, she only really died six days after and even that didn't stop her!