Yoshikage Kira vs Tohru Adachi (JoJo's Bizzare Adventure vs Persona)

Junko: Be careful of the friends you choose, because you never know what is really underneath their smile

Junko: Be careful of the friends you choose, because you never know what is really underneath their smile. One man may seem like your everyday salary man or your friendly cop, but in reality, they're sadistic murderers out for blood.

Ann: Doesn't that sound familiar...

Junko: It sounds like Yoshikage Kira! The female-hand-obsessed serial killer of JoJo's Bizzare Adventure!

Ann: And Tohru Adachi, the former police officer turned criminal in Persona.

Kokonoe: The stage is set and the combatants are ready.

Junko: It's time for a Death Battle!

Somewhere in the small town of Inaba, Adachi and Dojima were in a car staking out a second-floor apartment building

Adachi: I don't get it. Why did they let me out of jail for something like this?

Dojima: We're looking for a man whose methods are as bizarre as yours. I thought you may be great for the job, so long as I keep an eye on you.

Adachi: Oh goodie...

Adachi was looking pretty bummed out. They both then saw Kira walking with a girl into the apartment building they were staking out.

Dojima: Someone's already headed inside. Let's go, Adachi!

Adachi: Already?

Dojima: Adachi!

Adachi: Fine... fine...

They both stepped out of the car and walked up the stairs to what was supposed to be a vacant apartment room. Dojima was about to open the door.

Adachi: Hey wait!

Dojima hesitated for a second, and the door suddenly blew up as it did, causing Dojima to be sent flying off the second floor.

Adachi: Holy crap! Hey, you okay down there?

Adachi looked down to see that Dojima was just fine. e was just unconscious with a few broken ribs. Adachi then looked into the apartment building.

Adachi: And here I was hoping I could rest a little bit longer in my cell. Man, this is annoying.