Tohka Yatogami vs Neptune 2 (Date-A-Live vs Hyperdimensional Neptunia)

Junko: Jesus christ, it's been 4 whole years since we last did this battle! Four whole years

Junko: Jesus christ, it's been 4 whole years since we last did this battle! Four whole years... more than enough time for the world to fall apart completely...

Ann: Tohka Yatogami, the Princess of Date-A-Live.

Kokonoe: And-

Neptune: Neptune! The main protagonist of Neptunia!

Junko: Will Tohka be strong enough to beat her this time? Or will she crumble in despair?

Kokonoe: The stage is set and the combatants are ready.

Junko: It's time for a Death Battle!

At a city fair, Tohka was walking with sparkles in her eyes as she grabbed as much food as possible

Tohka: Look at it all! I'll take as much as possible then Shido and I can stuff our faces together!

Meanwhile, Neptune was walking on the other side of the fair looking around for pudding.

Neptune: Pudding... Pudding... where are you my sweet snack?

They both got to the center and noticed the same booth. The sign said free snacks as it had nothing more that a single thing of pudding.

Tohka/Neptune: (The last pudding!)

They both walked up to the booth and grabbed it at the same time. They then looked at each other.

Tohka: Excuse me, but I think there's been a mistake. You see, I was here first so this pudding belongs to me.

Neptune: Sorry lady, but I'm the one who has higher authority here and I'll use it now. So if you don't mind letting go and giving this pudding to someone who actually deserves it.

The two girls tugged at the pudding, squeezing it until it burst open and got everywhere, including on the two of them.

Neptune: Aw man, now I'm all sticky.

Tohka: Grr... that's it!

Tohka stomped her foot, causing a huge shockwave around her, knocking everything back except Neptune.