Medaka comes back early for her Death Battle (Part 1)

Name: Medaka Kurokami

Origin: Medaka Box

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 123.5 Ibs

Gender: Female

BWH: 98-59-87

Age: 15-16

Classification: Human, Abnormal, Group Head, Academy Chairwoman

Theme: 

Feats:

-Copied "All Fiction" Which is a Reality Warping Abnormality.

    *Can bring herself back to life with this... Somehow...

-Has Literal Plot Armor.

-Created a Universe.

-Trained her Mind and Body to prevent Mind Control.

-Has complete control over all her muscles.

   *She can turn them off to prevent flinching at the cost of damage.

-Stood on a Pool Floaty that is literally impossible to stand on.

-Her Abnormality was unable to be stolen by somebody who could steal Abnormalities.

-Singlehandedly beat the baseball team at baseball, scored 100 points on the soccer team in under 90 minutes, and beat the basketball team so badly they ended up with negative points... All at the same time...

-By reading a foes emotions, can read their mind.

-Successfully Guessed the Combination of a Lock that was set to change for every combination put in, This gives her a 1 in a million chance of getting the right combination, per try and she did this on her first try.

    *She did this twice in a row which is a 1 in a Trillion chance of happening apparently.

-Was the only person who could spot a person who could make himself invisible to EVERYONE.

-Remembered somebody who had the power to make everyone forget about him once he left their presence.

-Got 98% of students to vote for her.

-Can use her voice to cancel out every other sound.

-Defeated the original user of All Fiction and BookMaker, while under the effects of BookMaker herself.

Neptune: Are really going over her again?

Kokonoe: It can't be helped. Let's try and get this over with quickly.