29. Feel

Bokuto touched Akaashi's arm. "Are you serious?"

Akaashi nodded. He coughed. Daichi gently sat him up as he got a little paler. "Need to throw up?"

Suga helped Akaashi to the bathroom. "You okay? Being under that long has got to be painful."

Akaashi threw up before trembling. "He's in danger. I can still feel it."

"Are you positive?"

Akaashi grabbed Sugawara's hand. Suga's eyes turned black on contact. He shakily sighed. "Mama."

Akaashi let go and promptly puked again.

Daichi checked on them and Suga stared in horror. "Honey..."

"Yes?"

"Mama's back."

Daichi nodded. "I'll get the car warmed up."

Akaashi stood carefully. He went to Bokuto. "I need to go."

"Go? Go where? Keiji you're scaring me babe."

"My mother-" Akaashi's eyes flickered. "She's trying to put Kuroo in a trance."

"Are you positive?"

"More than that. I need to get him as far away from the ocean as possible."

"Gotcha." Bokuto stood carefully and put on his sunglasses. "I'll come with you."

"No! Last time you came in contact with someone like me you almost died! I can't lose you too!" Akaashi panicked, looking to Sugawara to get Bokuto to listen.

Daichi sighed. "He's probably going to be the only one Kuroo will listen to."

Akaashi's eyes watered. "Please, he's hurt."

Suga touched Akaashi's shoulder. "Sometimes the people we love have to step in, hurt or not. He's going to be okay. Both of us are gifted, we can save him if needed."

Bokuto touched Akaashi's hand with a reassuring smile. "I'm okay. If I even faint you can take me away but this is Kuroo. He's stubborn."

Akaashi nodded. "Be careful with your foot."

Bokuto nodded and they headed to Daichi's car. They were taken to Kuroo's house before Suga frowned. "Anyone have something that he's touched?"

Bokuto shook his head.

"Shit. Someone he's hugged? A bracelet? Anything?"

Akaashi's brows lowered. "Kotarou."

Bokuto edged forward. "Me."

Sugawara grabbed his shoulder and Daichi sighed. Sugawara's eyes softened and then darkened. "He's not here."

Akaashi recognized the situation and gulped. Daichi leaned over. "Honey, where's Kuroo?"

"I knew I didn't feel her... he's um... in the aquarium. That's what it feels like."

Daichi nodded. His voice was oddly calm for someone witnessing someone use powers like this. Bokuto always internally panicked a bit when Akashi used his power. Daichi though simply patted Sugawara's hand for comfort and sighed. "I've got it. Do we need Tooru?"

"Wait Oikawa?"

"He's a siren," Daichi mumbled. "Hence his pretty factor."

Suga nodded. "He heals me when I'm injured."

Akaashi nodded. "He has the same power as me."

"Which is better if you go down." Sugawara shivered. "I'm worried that I'll get sick."