14. Panic Fainting

Daichi looked at Oikawa, who grinned. He shook his head. "I'm not asking."

"Oh come on it'll be funny."

"It's not that funny." Daichi looked up and his eyes widened. "Speaking of those two, Akaashi doesn't look too good. Neither does Bokuto."

"True." Oikawa grabbed his notepad. "I've got them."

He walked up and was quickly cut off by Kuroo walking across his path. He just shook his head and kept walking. Kuroo then stopped by Bokuto's table. Oikawa internally groaned but just rolled with it.

"Hey Kuroo."

"Fuck off for a second Oikawa."

"Bruh."

Kuroo rolled his eyes and faced Bokuto. "We need to talk."

"No."

"We are going to talk."

Bokuto sighed. "Kuroo please I've been feeling off all day and we're just trying to get some fresh air."

"Off how? Huh? Feeling so anxious you're gonna faint? Again?"

Akaashi eyed Kuroo. "Please leave us alone."

"You two on a date?"

"No."

Oikawa walked up behind Kuroo. "Yo I need to take their order. Go find a table."

Kuroo shook his head. "This is usually my table."

Bokuto sighed and nodded to Akaashi. Akaashi stood and so did he. Bokuto faltered for a moment before gripping the table. "Whew."

Oikawa pushed Kuroo out of the way and got Bokuto back in his seat. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm okay."

Daichi came out of the kitchen with a water. "You look pale dude."

"Thanks." Bokuto closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Guess I'm not feeling up to pizza today. Sorry guys."

"It's okay." Oikawa touched his forehead. "You feel okay. Your blood pressure must have dropped."

Akaashi gently held his hand, worried. "I can get you some medicine if you'd like."

"I uh- I-" Bokuto slumped forward and Daichi caught him.

"Good God."

Akaashi hurried to hold him up as well. "That's three times he's fainted today. It worries me."

"Me too. Has he eaten?"

"He said he feels too anxious to eat."

"Poor thing," Oikawa whispered. He tapped Bokuto's shoulder. "Ko. Man, you need to eat."

Bokuto's head lifted slightly and he stared. His vision blurred and he shakily sighed. "Puke."

Oikawa grabbed a trash can and pushed it closer. "Did you even sleep last night?"

Akaashi shook his head. "He slept for an hour. I don't know what happened."

Bokuto's head dropped for a moment before he lifted it on his own. "Sorry."

Daichi shook his own head. "Don't be sorry. You need to go home Kotarou. This isn't healthy."

"Yeah, yeah." Bokuto gulped. He looked to Akaashi. "He can't drive."

"I can." Daichi stood. "Come on, let's get you home."

Bokuto groaned. "I'm gonna hurl."

Oikawa grabbed the trash can again. Akaashi touched Bokuto's back and immediately all nausea went away. Bokuto relaxed a bit. Kuroo glared at Akaashi, well aware of what he had just done. Akaashi glanced at him and smiled nervously. Kuroo glared.