Hindrance And Heart Break

When Krishna was about to continue the story one of his trusted soldiers comes there and gives him a letter that says is from the princess of Vidarbha
Rukmini.
Krishna was about to take and read that letter but Rudra took it from your hands and said," are ham Bhi to Dekhen ki Vidarbha Kanya ko Kanha Se Kya Kahana hai?".

( let us also see what the princess of with wants to say to Kanha)

" Radhe Rahane do!" Exclaims fearing for the worst.

( Radhe, let it be)

Radha sings (with tears rolling down her eyes)

Vinati suniye nath hamari

Hridyashwar Hari hriday Bihari

Mor Mukut Pitambara Dhari ...

Janam, Janam Ki Lagi lagan hai

Sakshi Taron Bhara Gagan hai...

gin gin shwas Aas kahati hai

aaenge Shri Krishna murari

Vinati suniye Nath Hamari....

Satat Pratiksha, aplak lochan

He bhav badha vipati vimochan

Swagat ka Adhikar dijiye

sarnagat Hai Nayan Pujari......

Vinati suniye Nath Hamari

Aur Kahoon kya antaryami

Tan Man Dhan pranon ke Swami....

Karunakar akariya Kahiye

Swikari vinati swikari......

Song ends

  After finishing singing Radha carefully pics herself and walks towards Kanha and says," Hamen to Laga tha ki aapke liye geet gane ka Hak sirf Hamara Hai. Hamen kya pata tha ki Hamara Gurukul Ka Dar Satya mein parivartit ho jaega."

("I had thought that singing for you was only my right but turns out that my fear of Gurukul came true.")

" Radhe, Dekho Aisi koi baat nahin hai tum abhi bhi Meri Param Priya Sakhi Ho, pahle bhi thi, Aur Hamesha rahogi"
Said Krishna with a fearful expression on his face for the first time in his life he was facing fear, fear of losing his love.

"MUJHE KUCH SUNNA NAHI HAI, KANHA. TUMNE MUJSE ASATYA BOLA.
MUJHSE KAHTE RAHE KI TUMHARE
JEEVAN MERE ALAWA KOI NAHI HAI TOH YEH VIDARBHA- KUMARI RUKMINI KON HAI AUR AGAR TUM ISE NAHI JANTE TOH INHONE TUMHE PATRA KYON LIKHA?" RADHA SAID FURIOUSLY.

" Radhe, Tum is Samay Apne hoshon- hwaaz mein nahin Ho Kuchh Samay Shant ho jao FIR is bare mein Dhyan se Socho," Krishna said calmly.

("Radha, you are not in your right mind at the moment please sit down for a little while and think about it.")

"Mujhe kuchh sunna- samajhna nahi hai kanha. kyunki, Sara Satya to meri netron Ke Samne hai."

( I don't want to listen or understand anything, because I know. everything is right and front of my eyes)

" Radhe aankhon ka Dekha Dhokha Bhi To ho Sakta hai," Krishna said trying to
Convince her.

( what we see from our eyes can also be an illusion)

" to Fir Shayad Tumhare netron Mein Apne liye Jo Prem Dekha vah Bhi asatya Tha, Jo Har Pal Humne Sath pitaya vah sab bhi asatya the aur vah Sare Vachan bhi asatya the .hai na!" she said with a dead look in her eyes.

( then the love I saw for me in your eyes is a lie, every moment that we have spent together was a lie, and every promise was a lie too)

Before Kanha could reply she threw the letter at his face and ran out of the palace screamed calling for the horse, "Ulka".

Krishna came running towards her and screamed," Phir milenge na Radhe!"

( We will meet again, won't we Radhe)

" Agar Bhagya mein likha ho to avashya Milenge Krishna per Abhi To vah Mujhe Asambhav lagta hai," she screams back while crying and rides out of the palace.

( If it is an hour destiny then we will meet again but for now, it seems impossible to me.)

" Alka, take me anywhere I could find relief from this pain that I am feeling."
Says Radha tired and falls asleep on her
Horse.

___________________________________________

Back in the palace,

Krishna falls to his knees crying his eyes out holding the letter close to his chest.
knowing that Radha should leave right now as she has a journey of her own before the both of them can finally come together.
she has a long way to achieve and gain complete control of her powers she has yet to achieve so many of her astras.
He knows that once her journey is complete she will come back but for now he needs to have patience and for now focus on the current situation.

___________________________________________

" are O Radhika Samjho Na Tum Krishna ki vyatha.
Kaun Rukmani Kaun Radhika Mahalaxmi to Tum Hi Ho Unki parampremika.
Chahe Rukmani Kaho,
Chahe Satyabhama,
Chahe Kaho jamvanti Ya naagjati, Chahe Bhadra, Chahe Lakshmana,
Chahe ho mitravrinda ya Kalindi.
Tum Bina samjhoge to Kaun samjhega Krishna ki vyatha.
Dhyan se Dekho Aakhir Tum Sabhi to Ho Unki Priya Chanchala."

This is a little poem that came to my mind, I wrote it myself.

Guys, I think that this was needed because I feel like this story needs to go in a different direction now.

I promise I will complete this track but later for now we need to develop her character and her powers and it is time for her to become impactful in the story of Mahabharat for that, she needs all the power and helps and energy and for this, she needs to cut off.