search for a guru

7  years flew by now the little 3 year old princess was now a 10 year old who now the king is in a pickle he wasn't sure that which guru Will be perfect for his little princess most princess will go to kanyakul but not Rudranshi because he wanted that his daughter should be his successor so he wanted his princess to be prefect in   politics,   dharma ,warfare ,diplomacy and so much more and her mother wanted her to be perfect in cooking, dancing, singing, playing instruments etc.

Tired both the king and queen decided that they should let the princess herself decide from who she wanted to learn.
When they asked her she said that she wanted to learn from bhagvan parashuram and Devi dharini when they said that they don't teach Kshatriya's she said she still wanted to try her luck once. They were hesitant but they agreed so she begin her journey to the Mahendra giri parvat as that is were bhagvan parashuram lives.

Journey to Mahendra giri was difficult but she did not give up.
On the way to Mahendra giri she met a boy around 16years old he was a Brahmin boy but she suspected that he wasn't actually a Brahmin because he didn't act like one but she really didn't care he was really sweet his name was Radhey Karan.
they both reached Bhagwan Parshuram aashram .

Bhagvan parashuram pov

I was meditating when I had sensed to presences in my aashram both of them were divine .
I opened my eyes and so one boy around 16 who glow like a Sun and a girl who was 10 who was practically imitating glow of a thousand Suns,
I asked both of them what work they had here and why were they here, both answered that they wanted to be taught by me so I asked what were their name and cast so the boy said
K:my name is radhey karn and I am a Brahmin.
Then the girl come and said
R:my name is Rudraanshi Radhika
I am a Kshatriya and the princess of Ayodhya .
P : but I don't teach Kshatriya's u may go. (the poor girl had tears in her eyes) suddenly there is a bright glow and when the bright glow fades there was the mystic adiyogi Mahadev himself I asked Mahadev
P: mahadev aapke Yaha aane ka prayojan?
M:mai chahta hun kya aap is Kanya ko apni Shishya swikar Karen kyunki ye Kanya Meri Putri hai aur aur Mahalaxmi ka Avtar Hai is Dharm sthapna mein Main Inka yuddh niti Se Lekar Sabkuch janna avashyak hai.
P: Jo aagya Mahadev.
Then the glow faded and I turned to the kids and said ,
P: Suno putri aur putra Mai tum dono ko aapna shisy aur shishya Ke roop me swikar karta Hun.
And thus  began the training of Karna and rudraanshi.
Rudraanshi also started learning feminine qualities from her sweet gurumata dharini and Karna became just like the brother she never had and she loved every second of the training and her time with her Mata dharini.

Who are reading my book pls do not be a silent reader pls comment.
No negative comments allowed