Rasleela And realisation

the story of Kurma Avatar ended there.

suddenly Rudra started to get even more uncomfortable due to again the memories unlocking but not being clear  she was able to see a few visions but  they were extremely  unclear .

then Krishna said

K -  Chalo Aaj Ke Liye bahut Hua bachI Hue Katha cal sunenge .

( now we are done for today we will listenING  next stories from tomorrow )

everyone agreed because they were tired and retired to the respective rooms .

but a certain someone was unable to sleep and that certain someone was  Radhika

she laid there on her bED eyes closed trying to  sleep but was unsuccessful due to the visions  she was continuously seeing .

then she had a beautiful tune of flute  and she couldn't control herself and started running in the direction from where the sound was coming from.

she kept running until she entered a beautiful garden when she saw Krishna was sitting on his swing alone ..

suddenly Krishna opened his eyes and extended a hand to her as If calling her to join him she did not think twice before taking his hand  and he started playing the flute again  and again she couldn't control herself and started dancing  it was looking so beautiful that the nature around them and the Gods started to sing .

( background music )

Bansi bajaiya Ja Ne

Taal Jo Chedi

Sudh Budh Gahwa ke

Radha daudi

Kangana Bole Chanak Chanak

paayaliya Chamak Chamak

Naina Bole Matak Matak

Dhadak Dhadak Dhadak Dhadak Dhadak Dhadak Ke Hain Sab Ka Jiya

  Radha ke sang Mein Aaj Raas rachaye Krishn Kanha

Kanha ke Dhun pe Aaj jhume Kaise Dekho Radha .

I Poonam ki Pyari Raat Raas Rache Krishna Kanha

Radha ke sang Mein Aaj Raas Rache Krishna Kanha

  Kanha  ke Dhun pe Aaj jhume Kaise Dekho Radha

Nache  Radha Ji !
Nache Radha Ji Sudh Budh Gawai ke
Sang Chaliya ji ka pake

Ho Nache Radha Ji Sudh Budh Gawai ke sang  Chaliya ji ka Pake

Ho gunje ! ho gunje Utsav Mein Jag Sara Aaj Radha Krishna Krishna Radha .

I Poonam ki Pyari Raat Radha Krishna Krishna Radha .

and they kept on dancing all night long it was truly a sight to behold .

and in the end both of them finally sat down on the  swing together Radha kept her  head on Krishna shoulder and they sat in peaceful silence .