a heart- to-heart conversation

Rudra is running around the palace looking for karna.
she sees him sitting near the small pond nearly reduced to tears she sighs and goes near him sits beside him and asks

R - aap ko pata hai aaj Mere Sath bahut Bada Anyay Hua Hai?

He was shocked to see her sitting beside him because he did not notice her coming near him. He cleared his voice and asks Her.

K - kya hua Rudra Aise Munh Banakar Kyon Baithi Ho?

R - are main aapko Kya Bataun bhratashri,
Mata Gandhari ne Aaj Subhadra Aur dushala Ke bich mein Main Ek Pratiyogita rakhe ki Kaun unhone sikhai hui kadhi Jyada Behtar banaa sakta hai. maine kaha ki mujhe bhi banana Aata  Hai kya Main Bhi Bhag Le sakti hun per Mata Gandhari Ne Mujhe mana kar diya yah to Anyay hua hai na mere sath Varna mujhe bhi to banana Aata Hai.

K - are meri Bholi Behana Mata Gandhari bus apni do shishyaon ki Pariksha Lena chahti thi,
tu unke shishya Nahin Hai vah yah Janna chahti thi ki Unki donon shishyon mein se kon vo Kadi Adhik acche se banaa sakta hai usmein Tera Kya Kam Kyunki tune to Unse kadhi banana Sikha hi Nahin to Tere Sath Anyay kaise hua.

R - to Aap Yahan RO Kyon rahe ho?

Karn gets what she's talking about but is confused that how did she know about this.Looking at his confused face Rudra understand what his thinking and answers him before he could question her.

R - Kyon aapko kya laga ki aaj Rudra Darbar Nahin I to use Darbar mein kya ho raha hai vah pata nahin chalega faltu Mein kyon ro rahe ho bhrata guruwar Drone sirf Apne Shishyon ka parikshan karna chahte hain chalo ab Aankhen Poochho aur yahan se chalo.

He wipes Eyes and they both go to the respective places where they need to be at the moment.

Let's see how this all begin.
(Flashback)

Everyone is talking in the Throne Room discussing when will the princess leaves for Panchal to attack it as it was asked by the Guru Dronacharya suddenly comes towards them and asks something unexpected.

K - Kya Main Bhi Tum Logon ki sahayata ke liye chal sakta hun Panchal.

D - Nahin angraj aap mere shishyon ke sath Nahin Ja Sakte

Karan thinks that it is because he is a sut and not a Kshatriya that Dronacharya is not allowing him to go with his friends who had become just like his younger brothers in the short time they had spent together. He is heart broken and leaves The Throne nearly reduced in tears.

(Present)

Karan realises that it isn't his battle to fight after talking to Rudra and understand his mistake of thinking that he can go with his friends when it is there Gurudakshina to pay.

After that he does his daily duties and in the night goes to sleep thinking that how thankful he was to have Rudra in his life as his best friend and little sister.

Thus the day ended on a sweet note.

Hello my sweet readers and i am so happy that you people read my book and I hope that you enjoy it so
anyway this is a second chapter of the day I know I have not done this in a long time and I am sorry it was due to my exams that I was not able to post as regularly as  I used to
I will be continuing to post chapters hopefully trying to pose at least 2 chapters a day thank you so much for reading.

🥰😍🤩