vaman avtar

The Vaman Avatar starts with Mahabali the Asura king. Mahabali was the grandson of Prahlad and son of virochana.

After the churning of the ocean, the Gods became Immortal and Powerful.
Indras are made defeated the Army of daitya rajbali.

One day daityarajbali went to meet Shukracharya and asked ,"oh Acharya please tell me the way to get me all my
Powers and kingdom back".

Hearing mahabali's words, Aacharya replied," you must perform the Maha Abhishek Vishwajeet Yagya,
to get your powers back.

Bali agreed to do the Yagya under Shukracharya supervision. After the Yagya was completed, Bali received a Golden Chariot that was pulled by 4 white horses who run at the speed of the Wind. He also got a quiver with numerous arrows. Flag post with a lion and a celestial armour. Along with this Shukracharya gave him a garland of ever blooming flowers and a counch sell who is battle cry was deadly.
Then, Bali went to battle Indra. This time Bali won the battle and Indra fled from the battlefield. Bali than again asked advice from Shukracharya to maintain his victorious position.
S - " if you keep performing Yagyas, then you can live a fearless and powerful life.
You should also give alms to poor Brahmins .

Bali readily agreed to do so. Meanwhile Indra approach Aacharya Brihaspati to learn how to get back the Gods powers. Aacharya Brihaspati said to Indra that go to Narayan he will help you. Now Indra started doing penace to please Lord Vishnu. Maharishi kashyap's wife Aditi, saw the condition of her son and went to Narayan for help.

There Lord Vishnu said," I will help you, Devmata.
I will be born as your son in the near future and will stop Bali".

And so it happened Aditi give birth to a boy. She named him vamana. One day Vaman posed as a Brahmin and went to where Shukracharya and Maharaja Bali where they were performing a Yagya.
Bali welcome the Brahmin boy and said

B -" how can I help you young Brahmin"?

V - " I heard about you giving alms to bhramins . I do not want any wealth or luxurys but only land equal to the three of my foot".

All the people present there where surprise at the request of The Young Brahmin boy. The asuras laughed at the boys request but Maharaja Bali on the other hand agreed to it. Suddenly,
to everyone surprise the boys body started to grow, Soon his size was larger than that of the earth.

Then he took a large step ahead and managed to get all of earth under his foot.and said

V - now the earth belongs to me.

Then he took another step and covered the entire Amravati and said.

V - now the Amravati is mine. Where should I keep my next foot Bali because the earth and Amravati are already mine.

But before bali could say anything Shukracharya cut in .

S - careful Bali this is no ordinary Brahman boy ,
he is an avatar of Narayan himself.
be careful of this trickster ,don't fall for his trick. Don't let him take a 3rd step you will lose everything.

B - Acharya ,I have given him my word I cannot back down from it.

The asuras and daitays stepped forward to attack Vaman, but they could not even put a scratch on his skin.

Then Bali addressed Vaman

B - seeing that no other place is left,
can you please keep your third feet on my head.

Hearing bali's words Narayan came in his original form and said.

N - " I bless you,Bali. From today onwards and till the end of the Universe You will be the one who will rule,
the Patal Lok.

After hearing this join his hands and left for patal lok.

------------------------------------‐----------------------------

Hey guys ,
how is everyone doing??

My exams are finally over and you people my together regular updates from now onwards.

I hope your having a good day night whatever it may be I know you are the best.