the auspicious birth

In the beautiful kingdom of Ayodhya ruled a kind, strong ,brave and righteous ruler named "samrat Vikram Aditya".

he had a beautiful, kind, brave, righteous,  caring and loving wife named "samragni chitralekha" she was a Yadav princess and the younger sister of maharani kunti of hastinapur.

The king had every thing but he longed for a child a daughter to be specific but him and samragni were unable to have a child so they decided to do a mahayagya to please Mahadev and Devi parvati so that they can bless them with a child.

After ten days of regrious yagaya on the morning of the 11th day the a golden light surrounded" samarat Vikram Aditya" and "samragni chitralekha" 

a aakashvanni happened it said "oh my righteous king nine months from today and on the shukla paksh astami of the bhadrapad month your daughter will be born she shall be as glories as "suryadev" as righteous as "dharmaraj yam" as powerful as Pavan Dev himself, just like" Indra Dev" is known to be the best amoung devs she shall be the best out of all women she will be the most beautiful woman of the dwapar yug. Being Mahadev's daughter she will as innocent but dangerous when provoked just like Mahadev and she will also be a "prakriti Kanya" being the daughter of Devi parvati. She will the epitome of kindness, compassion, bravery, righteaousness ,love and womenpower.

Take good care of her my king she is the most precious gift u will ever get".
the aakashvanni ended and the golden light was gone, everyone was quite for a movement and then everyone burst into cheers.

(nine months later)

Just like the aakashvanni had said nine months later a beautiful girl was born on the shukla pakhsha astami of the bhadrapad month on Wednesday at noon and according to" samrat Vikram Aditya,"  "samragni chitralekha" and the rest of the praja that their little Rajkumari was truly the best thing that has happened to them.