tadka,ahalya and mithila

.Under the guidance of their Guru, vishvamitra Ram and Lakshman killed the Demons who were causing distress and Chaos among common people and disturbed the yagyas of the sages.
Along with that Ram also killed the demoness Tadka.

After this sage vishvamitra took Ram in Laxman to the Ashram of Maharishi Gautam upon reaching that Ram got a bit confused and asked his Guru why did he bring them here to which Maharishi vishvamitra answered by narrating the story of Ahilya like how she was seduced by Indra and then Cursed by her husband maharishi Gautam and how ram could free her from the curse Ram was extremely shocked to hear this and the fact that the women would only be transformed back into a human if his Feet touched her. But realising that it was her only way of redemption Shri Ram did as his Guru told him to and this Devi Ahalya was free from the Curse of her husband after this Shriram touched the feet of Devi Ahalya.
this made Maharishi Gautam take her back as his wife.

From there Maharshi Vishwamitra took both princes to Mithila where the Swayamvar of Rajkumari Sita was arranged.
___________________________________________

Mithila,
Janakpuri,
Videha,

(Room of Janki),

Maithili was sitting on the swing of a room watching the sunset through her huge window when two of her sisters Urmila and Mandvi came rushing to her room and said," Sita Jiji come it is time for Sandhya Pooja."

Maithili smiled at the two of them and said," are vah Aaj tum donon Mujhe Sandhya Puja ke liye Bulane aaye ho,
lagta hai, Jaise Hi Mera Swayamvar Tay hua tum donon ko apni jimmedaariyan samajh Aane Lagi.
Hai chalo achcha hi hai,
tum donon agar abhi Se ine Sab Ki Aadat Dal logi toh Jab Main Sasural jaaungi to nishchint hokar jaaungi Ki Tum donon Janakpuri main sab Kuchh Sambhal hi Loge.

( wow today the two of you have come to call me for Sandhya Pujan,
It seems that as soon as my Swayamvar was decided you both started realising your responsibilities.
anyway it is a really good thing that it has happened now when I will go to my in-law's home I will be carefree knowing that the two of you will manage everything in Janakpuri.)

To this Urmila replies by saying," kya Jiji aap Hamen Chhod Kar jaane ki baten karna to band hi kar dijiye.
Kyunki ab aap Jahan Bhi Jaenge Ham Aapke Piche Piche a jaenge Chahe pitashri aur Mata Mane Na Mane."

( sister, now quit talking about leaving us because where ever you will go we will follow you no matter if mother and father agree or not)

"Pagli!" Exclaims sita while giggling.

(Idiot)

The both of them leave for the Gauri Temple.

___________________________________________

On the other hand, Maharishi Vishwamitra and his two disciples had just reached Mithila.

Ram and Lakshman were resting while there Gurudev Maharishi Vishwamitra was leaving for somewhere when Ram asked," guruvar aap Kahan ja rahe hain?

( Guruvar, where are you going?)

"Suna hai ki Yahan ki Rajkumari Vaidehi ne ek bahut hi Bhavya Gauri mandir ka Nirman karvaya hai.
Udhar Hi Mata Parvati ke darshan karne Ja Raha Hun,
Chaho to Tum donon Bhi Mere Sath Chalo."

( I have heard that the princess of this Kingdom, princess Vaidehi ordered to build a truly magnificent Gauri Temple
So, I decided to go and pray to goddess Parvati there. If you want then the two of you can join me)

So, here these three also left for the Gauri Temple.

___________________________________________

Here, these sisters had reached the temple and had started their veneration.
Sita was singing the aarti,

"Jai Jai girivar rajkishori
Jai mahesh mukh chandra chakori
Jai gajbdann shadnn mata
Jagat janani damini duti gaata
Jagat janani damini duti gaata"

While sita was singing a flower from her plate fell to the ground and flu due to the air falling outside the temple.

Sita was about to run after the flower but her sister urmila stopped her from doing so and ran after the flower herself
When she was about the pickup the flower a foot accidentally touched her hand the person look down and she looked up it was a man,
a man with the radiance of a thousand suns, he was about 7.5-8 feet tall,
Dark-brown skin, well-built like a warrior most probably an ace archer, well-proportioned limbs, shining Lotus-shaped Eyes, perfectly sculpted face overall was very handsome.

He went down to pick up the flower for her and gave it to her while introducing himself
" pranipat, Mein Dashrath Nandan Ram. aap Kaun?"

(Namaste, I am the son of dashrath, Ram. Who are you??)

"Janak Nandini Urmila, aap Raghuvanshi Rajkumar Ram hai."
Stated Urmila while introducing herself.

( daughter of Janak, you are the Raghuvanshi prince Ram.)

" bilkul sahi pahchana aapane Mithila Kumari"

( you guessed it perfectly princess of Mithila.)

" Hamen Hamara phool lautane ke liye aapka Shukriya.
kya Ham Jaan sakte hain ki Ayodhya ke Rajkumar Mithila mein kya kar rahe hain?" enquired urmila.

(Thank you for returning my flower.
can I know what is the prince of Ayodhya doing in Mithila?)

"Apne Gurudev ke sath Kuchh Samay Mithila Mein rahenge.
fill Matha Parvati ke darshan karne aaye hain,
waise Hamare Gurudev is mandir ki jitni Tarif kar rahe the vah Sab sahi hai yah Mandir Satya Mein atyant Hi Bhavya hai." Said ram

(I will be staying with my teacher in Mithila for a little while.
and for now, I have come to offer my prayers to Mata Parvati.
but I have to say whatever my Gurudev has said about this Mandir is true this temple is certainly magnificent.)

"Bhavya Kyon Nahin Hoga Aakhir Hamari Sita Jiji Ne Jo banvaya Hai.
aapko Pata Hai mandir ki Har Ek nakashi Ko Sita ji ji Ne Khud Chuni hai, kahan se Karigar aaenge, kaun se Pathar istemal Honge, Mandir Mein Kaise Murti Rahegi yah sab Kuchh Hamari Sita ji ji Nahin Tay Kiya Hai, bahut mehnat Ki Hai unhone. Hamen Achcha Lage Jaan ki aapko yah Mandir bahut Achcha Laga."
Praised urmila

("Why wouldn't it be magnificent after all it was made by my Sita Jiji.
do you know that every carving on the walls had been decided by my sister herself?
from where the artist will come, which stones will be used and what sort of Idol will be in the Mandir everything was decided by Sita Jiji. She has worked very hard on this Mandir. I am glad that you like that.")

The two of them were talking when a person interrupted them by saying," bhrata aur kitni der Bhari Khade Rahenge Chaliye Darshan Karke Aate Hain."
It was 'Lakshman'.

( brother how long will we wait outside come on let's go in and take the darshan.)

"TUM!" exclaimed both of them angrily at the same time while giving each other the look of loathing.