continous bickering ( Chanchala and Krishna)

Rudraa pov

After Krishn tended to me he that if I would like to go and meet other people who are living and studying in the aashram so I agreed and we went towards were the children were living but than something hit me that I have to go and inform maharishi sandipani that I have arrived in the aashram when I was about to say that to Krishna he quickly answered before I could even speak anything.

K - don't worry gurudev knows that you have arrived.

R - how did he come to know that I came ?

K - I told him.

R - you could not have told him because u were with me all this time.

K - (huffs in annouynce) fine i didn't but my bird friend did.

R - bird friend (she says that sarcasticly) for your kind information birds do not speak human language. Unless it is a parrot.

K - bingo ! your guess is correct
My bird friend is my parrot.

R - alright I give up so please now stay quiet and guide me towards the place where everyone else is.

Rudraanshi pov over

Krishna pov begin

Hey Mahadev meeting her after 15 years , bickering with her it feels like it was just yesterday when she was "samudra putri Sri" and we had to do a samudra manthan to her back or how innocent she was when she took the Sita birth.

This time It is different, she is different but I promise to stay on her side help and guide her in dwapar yug while she changes the destiny of karn.

Krishna pov over

Rudraa pov begin

I looked at Krishna he was thinking about something dipply so dipply that he did not realize when I bought water and when I threw it on his head and he came out of his musings. While screaming that

K - badh badh ! pran bacha ke bhago .

Then I couldn't stop myself from bursting in laughter and I laughed so hard that I think I nearly fell but I balanced myself. And looked up to see

To be continued.