kalapradarshan

It was the day of Kala Pradarshan and everyone was waiting for the kuru princes in the stadium.

All the females sitting in the designated area Rudra was sitting on the right hand side of Rajmata kunti and Subhadra was sitting on the left-hand side of Rajmata kunti.

Ashwathama came forward and said that

    A - Yahan Yeh Jo Chakra hai use per Sare Rajkumaron ke Naam likhe Hain aur Main Yahan Ek Teer Kaman se do Rajkumaron ke naam ke par Nishana lagaunga aur jin do Rajkumaron ke Naam per mera nishana lagega voh dono aapas me dwand Karenge is Khel Ke niyam ye hai ki -

1- Agar Kisi Kumar ke Hath se Kisi Aur Kumar ka Rakt behta hai toh
Unhe Khel se nishkashit kiya jaye ga.

2- Jo Rajkumar yah khel jitega use kurukumaron Mein sabse shresth kahan jaega.

Then Maharaj dhitrashtra got up from his seat and said

  D - Khel arambh kiya jaye.

The announcer started announcing the arrival of  kurukumar Duryodhana. He came and did a few tricks.

Maharani Gandhari who was sitting on the the right hand side of Rudra asked describe each and every prince that came in the stadium and Rudra agreed.

Rudraanshi pov

The announcer announced - jyest kurukumar yudhishthir.

Everybody was confused because Yudhistira wasn't seen anywhere on the ground but suddenly someone from the public pointed out towards A pillar on top of which Yudhistira was standing and he jumped from up there and landed straight on his spear and he did some amazing tricks.

Then he went to Maharaj dhitrashtra and all the elders and t joined his hands in respect and took their blessings and Kumar Duryodhana did the same thing
and both started to spar

During the dual Yudhistira clearly had The Upper hand but Duryodhana tricked him by cheating as it was one thing that Yudhistira would never ever do and just as Duryodhan expected Yudhistira dropped his weapons and gave up the fight thus Duryodhana won the dual.

(to be continued)