𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

faye met up with bloom and aisha, they had been pestering her all day to come and meet up with them, but faye obviously gave in. bloom had let faye know that her dad was going on trial today for his 'crimes' which was absolute bullshit, he was defending himself because andreas was fucking crazy and now he was the new specialist headmaster, which angered faye to her core.

"rosalind's gonna get someone killed." bloom told the girls. "is it just me or has she gotten meaner in the past few weeks?" she asked.

"might be the haircut." aisha joked.

"rosalind's always been a bitch, bloom." faye told her. "now she's just full-blown crazy, that bitch is fucked."

bloom and aisha laughed, agreeing completely with faye.

"channelling that much magic under stress is dangerous." bloom ranted. "most students aren't ready." she paused for a moment then looked at her hand which was holding an ice pack, the results of earlier training. "if it hurts me, it's gonna hurt them more."

"pretty sure rosalind doesn't care unless she gets results." aisha shrugged.

"crazy bitch." faye muttered.

"how long are you gonna hold back?" she asked.

"not gonna kill myself for her sake." bloom stated. "as far as i'm concerned, she's not headmistress. ms. dowling is."

"our life's with be a million times easier if she was here." faye added.

bloom nodded. "i think we should go on a road trip this weekend, hit a few towns nearby, just see if anyone's seen her."

the three girls stopped and aisha spoke. "bloom, i wanna find dowling just as badly as you do, but the entire solarian army have been searching for months."

"have some hope aisha, damn." faye looked at the girl, her head tilted slightly.

"and? what if they just don't know where to look?" bloom asked. "what if she's still in hiding?"

"or what if they don't actually give a shit." faye added.

aisha looked at the two girls like they just had too much hope.

"all we're saying is that this, this is all temporary. all of it." bloom said, aisha just slightly rolled her eyes, making faye roll her eyes.

"we're gonna get this school back to the way it was."

aisha nodded, then looked past bloom in confusion, then back to bloom. "don't look now, but you've got a lurker."

bloom and faye instantly turned around, it was sky of course. faye smiled sadly at the boy, he had changed a lot, his hair was shorter now and he just looked a lot more intimidating. sky smiled back, giving the girl a wave.

"creepo. i'm gonna just get a better look." bloom said as she walked over to sky.

aisha smiled as bloom walked away. faye and the water fairy said goodbye and went off in different directions.

...

faye decided to do some specialist training to clear her head, as she walked over to the training area she saw sky and dane fighting, then andreas and riven.