my writing

My writing is very important to me it it shows that I am not underestimated that I am who Who I am in the first place and why I am right in the first place my writing is to explain my presence on this planet to show that I am not to be underestimated. Many doctors when I was a baby had underestimated me even my own family doctor underestimated me saying I wouldn't be able to talk eat meat or even walk instead she said that I was going to be mute and excuse the terminology retarded.   Well let me tell you this is that she was a fucking ablest to begin with ablest people who call people the R word and say oh they can't do this they can't do that and underestimate the poor person in the first place. That's what doctors do. iPhone. And when I ride And I can actually speak I can talk I can eat me therefore I want but I rarely eat meat because I despise it and I love to walk and I'm very agile and strong and flexible so I'm thinking that my original family doctor said I wouldn't be able to do because of the sheer torture I want to as a baby as well as the traum that I want through that would have caused me to be profoundly disabled instead I am no different than you or your friend I'm just trying to scrape through life. Do you want to talk to people who are disabled ass do I talk to people aren't disable the ass as well because it's just the way it's supposed to be we're only human. We shouldn't underestimate people that's why my role in life is a warrior and I am underestimated sometimes because I have to put on my warrior face and my warpaint more or less and say that I have to fight my way and get through my milestones in life and even though I'm in late bloomer I am smart as a whip I have an IQ of 196 and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.
To me darkers underestimate people and they make some people that they underestimate Warriors that's why my title of this book is called warrior underestimated because I am a PTSD warrior and I'm a warrior nonetheless I've had a fight tooth and nail all my life not with surgeries but with fists and feet as well as curse words just to get Along in life and to get where I want enter survive. To be happy and to be healthy as well I had a curse swear hit punch kick you name it I had to do it. I have been around the block a couple of times has the rapper discovered same meaning I've been through the tortures of the Damned and I am proud of it because I am who I am because of it now. Do people still underestimate me yes they do do they call me ugly yes they do because of my three earlobes why yes they do because and they tell me that I should get plastic surgery and stupid shit and I tell the fuck off right away. The nuclear option that I mentioned in one of my books I have used it so many times in my life when people said oh you have three you have a split a year lol three earlobes then you should get plastic surgery and I tell me the app off I have told people to Alfath when they have underestimated me and I had to prove myself I've always had something to prove in my life that I had to say and sometimes I'm a little mean spirited at times because of it because I have to be proving things all the time because of my size because of my weight because of my ethnicity and my disability which is PTSD I have to show that we are not always the bad guys people with PTSD that were just trying to have a goddamn life so leave us alone you're fucking quacks.     I despise doctor very much so not just because of doctors like mangoai but because they think the worst of everything and they think that you're not gonna survive or you're not gonna be able to walk or talk and the next thing you know you're living longer than you are expected to you're a warrior none the less you are I have met many people who have met their death age and even survived it to a ripe her age even ripe or than me so I don't want to hear about this kind of shit I think the medical community should be helping people not trying to discourage people. Let's just explore our abilities and try to to celebrate them at the same time and stuff fucking around with other people this is why I write to make people aware of PTSD or other disabilities. This is why I'm writing this autobiography because I've been underestimated so many times in my life that is ridiculous what does the doctors like to say retarded.
I have been called spaz out and the R word as well which I just said me above sentence I'm not gonna say it again I've been called sa tanic and a heathen because of my off-colour believes that really are more nature-based and earth-based than anything else I don't believe in the devil I think man creates the devil and devils are in the doctors. Do are there some good doctors are there yes there are some good doctors out there but I can't find any unless I find someone who would survive the surgery or had survived Ebola and lived to tell about it miraculously. And I won't even consider that the doctor is doing that is just a persons DNA in my opinion. It was in my DNA to prove myself to other people who are more or less shitheads and garbage that I am stronger than they think I am smarter than they think I am just because I am disabled or traumatize in this case doesn't mean that I'm a bad person. So stop underestimating people with disabilities or people like me because it's really going to drive me nuts I despise this talk about the insanity plea want to come to state criminals just take your alarms and do your time or don't do it at all and you will survive. That's what I think create your way out of things I had to create my way out and prove myself so many times in my life it's not even funny. Does trauma change you know if you learned does it make you spaz out in the R word no torture doesn't mean you can't walk or talk or anything else if you don't let it do it in the first place it is like what the insane clown posse says that you choose what you want to do and are able to do it when I think.    
I have lived a decent life and will continue to live a decent life for a long time do I still have to prove to people that I'm beautiful smart strong yes I do because idiot doctors are still out there.