taking a break

After high school I take a break from education because I was afraid it was gonna be too stressful I didn't know that learning could be fine in the first place until I wish my current age what is 33 years old. What happen when my brother Jonathan taught me about RF which is radio frequency and I ended up winning or passing 100% on that test and course then I ended up winning hundred percent on WiMMS which was not too hard Wi miss was not very hard for me at least it was science. So I ended up and I was always on the lookout for these different certifications and different kind of free online courses that I can take but it was they are very hard to fine. So I ended up going back this is me going back to my present time. I ended up going to Khan Academy on the App Store on the iPad started up with astronomy then I started working my way with calculus scared of calculus but I'm still gonna learn it and the other sciences this is not a bragging rights this is the truth and then I'm also learning about the other stuff that I told you that might get me into a good life and not just financially but emotionally as well I rewarding career as a social worker in which is weird strange to think that would be the route that I would take being someone guiding someone kind of like a big dipper guiding someone through a rough time in helping them like someone trying to golf navigate through C or a forest and go through and find the big dipper and find their way back that's usually what I can see it out and it's not gonna be as simple as the courses bar is going to be pretty interesting and I have to take extra courses for that but I don't mind but when I this is my end of my break from education I decided I had a no wire I stand in the world. And this is not a pile of junk this is the truth Christopher the guy that got me hooked up to the courses had got me to be coming of age I actually learned how to care about other people and not stress care but actually be honestly caring and decent human being and the person that I wanna be you for the rest of my life. It's very easy to take a break from school and find what your true path as I know about the boondoxx song the rapper boom docks in the song I walk the path on the path or something along the line where he says he only wants his own path he's a juggalo which means he is with the Insane Clown Posse.  Something that is he also that song about the path was a very good song and it had a good meeting to it as well like any other of the ""psychopathic records what's you're not really psychopathic. They teach you more morals than their school or religion will ever teach you even though it's music and it has a lot of swearing in it. The fact that I listen to that music I found my path through I also found a path in music with steel Toungedrum and wrapping. Hip-hop I mean I talk about my emotions and I tell people white and white not to do like advice through rap that's when I find what route means a case is advising people not to do or want to do in life and not to act a fool and stuff that's when I find a rap music is about so that's why I am passionate about rap music and music so I can keep a good message going. I still play the guitar from time to time though I am taking a break from that right now just get my brain fed with the other courses that I have and then I'm gonna go from there and go back for the guitar after I get the courses done. But I am very excited at the prospect that I am being certified for certain things which is very good and as I'm doing this for want to feed my brain knowledge which is good this is important I would if I had to mentor a kid I would tell them that it's important to find these free online courses and learn as much as you can in life that's what life is about learning and loving life and trying to deal with your emotions in a more positive note. I remember I got a Reiki pyramid and I always carry it around your way to keep the good times rolling in life mean and keep the good energy going and keep the good vibes going it's very interesting how that goes. And I also I'm very kind of people sometimes I don't seem like it but usually I'm kind of people and I am very honest and trustworthy I don't say stupid stuff if someone says I'm not a snitch let's say I don't let out things that aren't meant to be let out that's what I can say. But I do I'm very trustworthy but I'm also honest if I have to be. That's been the way I've been since the day I've been born I've been trustworthy loyal honest and I've been  brought up that way and born that way.
I don't know what is palm from morals are at saying that can be passed on by DNA but if it is it's part of the soul at least I think that's what it is and part of my past logs that I've had in my many lives before this particular life came around me. I believe I was a Vedic astronomer in my past life of Vedic mean in Hindu astronomer which means I was your Brahman. I know that sounds funny but it's nicer word meaning hire Rob I believe my class for Hindu priest and four advises an intellectual leaders something I find that I am except for the Hindu priest called I'm not that feeling and I have too much of a party mouse to be a Hindu priest but I am an intellectual and adviser to some people I say OK you shouldn't do this because I've been through this before. So I'm a Brahmin in this life as well if you ward. And I will be continuing to educate and advise people on certain things and I find interesting and then I find passionate about and that I will hopefully lead people down a good path one day and I'm not talking any nonsense my aunt might think I'm an manipulator but really I'm not I'm just trying to live a good life trying to live the life of Riley and trying to live a life with a good career my brother wants me to make dolls, something that I'm not too interested in because I can do hard any old day of the week but learning something you you don't always do every day. So let's think about this I'm 33 years old I cannot cook but I'm learning to cook and I'm enjoying it for the first time whatever is when I was 12 and I learned how to cook it was horrible I guess I was too young to appreciate it the same thing with the math and some of the other sciences other than astronomy. And the same thing with history I had a hell of a time with that school until I grow up a little and learn to appreciate it through this vegan tower in Xinjiang China. Where do all the pictures can do and make you wanna open your windows to the world.