Airport security

Because of what happened to me as a kid and my brute strength and flexibility and the ability to get on my feet quickly I thought one at one point that I would be in airportsecurity or TSA of CATSA, CATSA is the Canadian version of the TSA is Canadian air transport security authority similar to customs. I was very fascinated with her because I was always in and out of airports a kid. Some thing that I didn't take lightly I enjoyed flying and I enjoyed travelling this was before Covid. After Covid I didn't really like the airport I thought it was a vector for disease were still need to be protected. Anyway I enjoyed travelling it's because of my Uighur ancestors and my Tibetan ancestors and I am also a nomad I am want to be someone who would travel around I was a good traveller as a kid and I enjoyed it very much so and I still would be a good traveller FYI card. If my aunt didn't hide my silly citizenship card that is so that was that. But it was something that I am still passionate about whenever I get angry at the world is airport security. It's something that I think it's essentially an important is pink hair girl you're thinking gonna be CATSA you gotta be joking me well I'm glad something to say it can happen one day but that's not what I was meant to be on this plan for I was meant to be gentle and helpful to people. What time you get me to work wake up box and brakes and I couldn't get a hold of myself at the time to go in there for security but I did enjoy reading about it and learning about the different groups that are causing the problems in the world I no one was predominant in my life and I'm not gonna mention that he killer group. But anyway I was very yeah grateful that I was in the country and still in the country where there's airport security a decent airport security where you can actually turn around and breathe and not get killed over breathing like you are now Afghanistan and Pakistan instead you were able to go and live your life and not get in trouble but I feel with the elections going on that things are going to change that these little screwup's are going to continue on and pile driver side actual country into the ground I fear. That's why I don't vote because it's just going to invite more problems. I've heard yes you have to vote blah blah blah blah but that's beside the point if I want this country to be secure I will not vote. Because in Romania the voted the dictator or fucked up romania in the first place. Think about it.
There is a war in Ukraine because of someone voting the wrong person in and know not just the Chechen but the Ukrainian have to suffer. Those are also my my ancestors the Chechens and the Ukrainians, they showed up in my DNA test well will in ancestry ca. if it could be a hobby I would go into airport security in a heartbeat. Why because there's too many kids that are out there like me that have been threatened with my wife in other countries and have lived in Third World countries because of violence as well so I believe me if I could and I Ward I would volunteer to be in airportsecurity easily very quickly that's not a joke or pawn on anything this is the real deal if I could and I told my father that one Tony try to tell my mother he said Sufi airport security I don't think so and they ended up having a big fight about it. I still remember that day when I told my father tell my mother I want to go to airport security and try to get rid of the idiots that are ruining the planet and she had nothing to do with what he said because he did something reckless before that caused her to get angry so she was not hearing it so she had to hear it from me years later then I'd be more suited for airportsecurity than anything else but then again anything that involves protecting or say helping people would be very good for me. That's why I want to do what I want to do now because if I can I can not reverse the traumas but I can at least help ease them or lift the weight on the peoples shoulders and help them with a more bearable life that's what I think. That's why I want to be in airportsecurity and now I'm doing these courses and I want to help people who suffer from trauma and EOS in a more positive note and more happy lifestyle and more realistic lifestyle instead of being sad all the time or the price range as there's other emotions you can feel I also father have a lot of trauma in my life and I've lived a happy decent life because I decided to be creative about things whether it be writing this book or reading or writing or producing artwork or something I always do something that's good. The only thing I've only done that was the worst thing on the planet was dent my parents car that was a one time and that was just to get the right diagnosis and my father was not too happy that day and I still remember telling that story in this book. I am not one for loud noises unless it's a concert or a baseball game or a football game or monster trucks I'm not fond of balloons popping in smoke alarms beeping those drive me completely wild hey is that is what real suffering can me sometimes if you don't know for sure.
Same religion teacher that was a pain in my butt in the 11th grade was also a godsend she said Sufi you have to have more compassion for people. Room rings truly have to have compassion and give back to the world in the same way so I believe that it's important to be compassionate as well as giving back you can't be a mean of grudge and say all I want to give back to the world why no one wants you to be curmudgeon think about down. I still that was the only time that teacher was ever a human to me. And I still sang back to the conversation she said that girl that was bullying you was having a bad day you should've had more compassion so calling her an F in moly. So I decided not to know to look over the bullying but I looked over what she was doing to other people as well and I told her to stop it and I told her if she needed to talk she can talk to someone else instead of bullying the hell out of me and other people I remember that girl her name was Alex again the same girl that said that Saddam Hussein should've been executed ridiculous. With her she always had a bad day.