kindness

They are having some random stuff in my library is random as of the word kindness why do I say that because I would go and I see something I would want and someone will give it to me for free and they said just pay it back to the client yes and that is for her what I've been told many times. Is there an usual but it does happen from time to time someone pays for your coffee and you don't have to pay when you pay it forward with cleaners or another act of kindness as well or kind access kind of random but as nice as well and it's means good locations on my calls or just do that to be kind of someone and then the next thing you know you got good luck back from being kind. I am a very big fan of paying it forward if I can.     As a kid and I many times has a younger adults one guy was either on Cruise vacation on a bookstore and they say here you go this you might like you can have it Isaiah I don't have the money and I'll just keep it anyway. Because I would be a very loyal customer or I need loyal person to them or or there was just being nice and knowing that I don't have the amount of money that I would usually need it's not it's just trying to help someone out and says no different if you're in line for coffee and someone else's I'll pay for the person behind me that's why I was more last since it's really random one these things happened. It's like excuse me I and even if I do have the money they sometimes say just take it it's yours and I am like OK thank you. But I also would give them the money I have in my pocket just to be nice to them and it would be honest to give them as much as I could for whatever they're giving me but they were to refuse the money at some points sometimes they would take the money and say OK I'll take that amount. It's very interesting how kindness can go around or how flexible people can be when I want to be where are you on your decent human being and you have a infectious personality somebody like me for example you trying to go and attract the kindness of others and you bring it back forward to other people as well like one person gave me a uncle John's bathroom reader out of the blue knowing that I wanted it but I didn't know that at first she said you I know you don't have the money and she gave it to me anyway I left with a free book and was weird. So I said I'm gonna have to pay it forward somehow so I made a painting for someone else and gave them that painting and then it was a snowball in the wrong kind of kindness it's not that hard to be kind is very simple to be flexible or kind and see the smile on somebody's face if you say yes go ahead have it like for example I was at a ball game the other day I could've easily's nest in the mall that nearly flew in my face but instead I let the little girl have the mall because I thought she would appreciate it more than I would I would just get a piece of paper and get my autographs after the game and be happy with the autographs I still have to frame the autographs as far as the mall was concerned the stray ball what is the little girls because I wasn't going to snag some thing that was just going to leave dust on my dresser.
This is my first ball game I want to and I want and I actually enjoyed it it was the Iowa Titans and I enjoyed my time there they had so many different kinds of music I was very entertaining you wouldn't expect this with a ball game but it was very good baseball is one of my favourite sports now you're not because of the autographs or nearly getting hit in the face with the baseball but but because I actually enjoyed seeing the game and I enjoyed getting my second pair of autographs in one week I'll tell you I've had another set a pair of autographs from country Hall of Famer like a country music Hall of Famer and his wife who are the band team and I ended up getting both other autographs and I ended up finding out that they also said good luck in their autograph and I said that's right that's weird that says if they know I'm a musician too that was good I was very happy about that I want it that was at a talent show where I'm going to go to play the steel Toungedrum next month or the month after that I don't know when I'll tell you more about the steel Toungedrum is A dome like round drum that you had certain cut areas semi-cut areas to make certain sounds with and it's very interesting it came from Asia particularly China and to Beth and as many as way to east Turkistan and then to the way of the west usually hippies usually play but I like to play it because it's calming for my PTSD as well as it's fun and easy to play I can easily make songs of it and stuff and I actually was hosting a ladies night at my apartment and I actually brought out the steel Toungedrum and everyone enjoyed the steel tongue drum the sound that was and I just continued playing it as if to entertain that was my first time next time will be the concert I'll have to mention that one time in another work but I am moving up in the world I think. Because well I want to see you a little deal tongue drum and the other because people are kind to me they give me free courses are they saying even have this if you want if you don't have the money or you give me what you got or something like that is very important to be kind.
I remember reading and chicken soup for the teenage saw that a girl saw guy having a rough time and she gave him a nickel or a dime I don't know some kind of coin that had a monetary value and it helped him through his rough time and he's thanks a girl and then he actually didn't have to do anything to hurt himself and he actually went on with his life and he thanked the girl for that I was very inspired by that particular story it's very weird that one random even a small thing can go as far as whether be a coin or an autograph can go so far. That's why I suggest that you give back to the world if you can in small amounts and then see what you can do in big amounts like careers and then go from there that's why I decide hi want to help people with life whether be giving them a random Christmas present even though they say no no no give me a Christmas present I'll still give them the darn Christmas present or I do something with my life that's productive or something it's very important to give back as I said I remember my mom blasting my radio drum because I walked all the way to my friends house and back and she thought I was just going to my other friends which was weird. But it inspired me to think. Think about it if you do something Good it doesn't have to be like being an FBI agent or a police officer it just means giving someone something small and that they'll take a mile from edge and they'll take a mile from it in a good way. That's what I think and I found one I was given the courses last night for the first time did my first course that that was my mile my end that made a mile in my life and in my day.  The guy said there wasn't nothing much it was just that he also does a free online courses so he can have a good career too but I was very Particularly interested in the world around me and now I might have something going for me and I might be giving back in kindness as well.