Um...hi?

Yeah, so been a bit huh?

Sorry, truly. From the bottom of the darkest pit of that void where my heart is supposed to be.

To run everyone up where I stand, I'm moving. I kinda been slowly packing and getting rid of some things that I had since I moved into the house I'm currently in. By the end of the year to spring time, will be when I'm supposed to move but we don't have dates, homes picked out or anything.

So, what does that mean for you guys and this story, the main thing you guys are all concerned about.

I have been a heck of a time between my daily life, slaving away at my job (which I gave up the chance to be a department manager since I am moving and been dying for a promotion for years and this store doesn't offer about anything for those), and helping my mom with things around the house to set away or will be selling. I kinda need to unwind again and that's why I love this story, I almost lose myself in my own book after reading some of your comments and see why you said what you did, where. 

And while the updates aren't gonna be frequent, I'll try to do a little writing each day. And I'll focus on this story in the mean time and when I'm settled in a new home, I'll right on back to my other JTTW story. I know you all are anxious for an update on that too.

I wanna do a little thing for you all; I mean you guys got this story to 85k views! I'm blown away every time I see that....I'm truly thankful to have you all come and read my story.

So, what do you guys want in the mean time? I want you to decide on what I should do for an apology and to say thankful for your understanding and patience. I'm open to ideas and suggestions. I'll also love to hear any ideas or theories you have in the mean time too. Even if you want to be friends on other social media platforms, I would love to expand my LMK friend group too!

I should go before I make this too long, but until next time, I'll see you all in the next chapter!