Tiny Request From My Darling Readers

So I see there is plenty of you enjoying this fanfic of mine and brings a happy warm, tingly feeling in me and makes me feel so proud but I should be honest...there are times I'm in a bind and have a hard time picking things, from who to what and where. 

No one in my life outside of this site and using my real name (Terra is a favorite name of mine, yes, but I consider it an alias) and to ask them their opinions make things super difficult without having to explain the whole thing and why I need their help. The only ones I wouldn't need to is my readers, but there is one small problem. I would be spoiling it before I could post it.

Then it hit me, why not ask one of them be my consultant or even cowriter? Even if it's to help me make decisions or talk ideas, it would be a big deal for me.

The only thing I ask is to whoever decides to is for us to have a different way of communication that isn't here on watty.

Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Discord, Snapchat, or Kakaochat are the platforms I have to use to communicate and would gladly use any of them.

And it doesn't have to be limited to this story nor do you need full knowledge of the said series nor books, just a second voice and your 2 cents is all I ask for. And for anyone else who just wants to follow on my stuff, I don't mind sharing. 

I may take this down so don't be surprised if you remember seeing this post only for it to vanish. It wasn't all in your heads, I promise!

And if any of you have random thoughts, opinions or ideas, you can click on my name and talk to me on conversation!