Chapter 11.5/2

Waking up, feeling more drained than ever, I noticed I'm in a whole different space. I was in a lavish bed with canopy and delicate curtains pulled back. The bed was a soft blue and had an array of pillows piled up behind my head. The room very spacious too, it had a large room to move around in, a desk on one side, a table with a tv and game set connected to it, a sitting area right by it with a coffee table placed in front of it, a long table placed against the wall under the large windows. 2 sets of double doors were on the far one and the opposite wall where I was. Looking to my left, I noticed a pair of double doors there too.

 Looking down at my outfit, I sighed in relief to be out of those clothes, however I was changed from outfit to another.

This one seemed to be a tai chi outfit. I know that was the many random facts I picked up from spending so much time here. Sliding on the shite shoes that were at the foot of the bed, I took my chance to figure out which one was the door way and where I was.

This place is huge! And fully furnished and looked so expensive and highly detailed; not a flower out of place. Making my way to the window, I noticed I'm several floors up high. My best bet was to find the stairs and get out of here. I don't know I'm at and at this point, that scares me more than anything.

"For all I know, this could be mine and Red Son's honeymoon spot. And I'm not looking forward to seeing him give me a show." I mumbled to myself. I got hit with a wave of realization; I patted myself down to find out I don't have my stuff!

Turning around, ready to dash back to he room I was in, I nearly crashed at the sudden person leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. "Where are you running off to?" asked the Monkey King, smirking cool like in my directions.

"Back to get my stuff," I said, a little slowly, cautious if this was really him. "Hey, silly question but where are we?" I asked.

"You-- you don't remember. Right, you probably were in a different wing and never got the chance to show you this side of my home. Probably getting it refurbished and renovated and all." He nervously answered, a little sweaty.

Nodding along, pretending to agree. "Right, that must be it," I said, trying to keep my cool. "Well, what happened to my stuff? And follow up, where are my clothes?" I asked, watching as he leans off the wall and starts walking closer to me, giving me a half lidded stare.

"Well, I have no idea where your actual clothes are, and what you had from Red Son, it just didn't seem to suit you. So, I had some monkey's change you and put you comfortably in the bed. Now, let's not worry about that. You don't need your things, at least not now. Come on, there's something I wanna show you and ask of you." He places his arm around me and he starts to guide me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He lead me out of that part of what looks to be a mansion. He lead me to a set of thrones in court yard area, surveying his monkey's doing other things between them. Sitting down on one side, he patted the chair beside him, silently telling me to sit. Cautiously, I sat down. Slowly, the monkey's began to notice us there and began to gather together.