Q&A and Reveals!

Finally got time, no kids around and not having a surprise request of help at work again! And the Q&A would be easier to finally get this out of the way. 

So first off, my name isn't Terra, that was an OC made up W A Y back in middle school when a friend and I were into the original series called Tokyo Mew Mew. And the name flowed so nicely that I kept it always. My real name super basic and very common....Megan.

I'm a 95er,  that means in June 2022, I'm turning 27.

I enjoy writing stories, going out for sporadic runs with music blaring from my head phones, my work (sometimes) in the bakery, cosplaying my favorite characters, going to anime cons, anime, fanfiction and KPOP, mainly a group called BTS.

Single, no kids ( and now never want any) and school(college) was done with a few years ago, I think 4?

My dream was to own my own geeky bakery but with how the world is going and how tight the economy is, I think working with geeky anything would be a dream for me.  Hopefully get a job next year in universal and get the sweet taste of independence for once.

I originally got into the series by sort of....accidentally? No one around me ever knows the JTTW series and one of my favorite artists/youtuber made a cmv with the 90s theme song of the JTTW and LMK and finding out he didn't drawn it, I looked into it and found more eventually got into the series back when there was only 1 season. I always written how characters go through different worlds and noticed there wasn't much fanfic and figured why not, and was S H O O K E D with the feedback and popularity of this story! I still am!

Hmmm I think that should be everything I'll share for now, I'll have 1 more Q&A at the end of my book. So ask away here and I'll answer when we get there.

Now onto the Q&A!

I really did get some interesting questions from some of you and I cracked up at a few others. But with how it will work, I'll be going from the oldest to the newest and group up the same questions, which it seemed to be the spoiler question that you all agreed on, which it will be last.

Question 1 from AmethystJulien

When will Macaque show up? XD
Nah, just kidding.

Well to bad, I'm answering it! And what do you mean? He already did show up. And I might as well debunk this, while in the early chapter in the so claimed Macaque appearance, disguised as the teacher's brother who was after little MIngyu, NO THAT WAS NOT MACAQUE! I originally thought to do that but that didn't seem fitting at all! Think about it; his goal/obsession is to beat Monkey King, he tried to use and take the powers MK had to do it. While yes, it would seem fitting for him to take it from reader, he has no way of knowing her or traveling different realms to do so. And I thought of who that was or could be and then I got my answer. I may change it after my story is finished, but until then, I'm leaving it. And while he didn't have a physically described appearance in it just yet, he has shown up one time and will officially be met in the next few chapters. I really do thank you for asking this so I can FINALLY HAVE EVERYONE STOP SCREAMING FOR HIM IN EVERY CHAPTER OF A MYSTERY CHARACTER!

Question 2 from MariaMartins958 

Can I ask you some questions about the lego Monkie kid characters?

1: What if MK turn into a caveman wearing loincloth and cheetah bandana?
 I feel this would actually be something of a filler episode at some point. But if you are wonder reactions, everyone freaking out, hoping Tang or reader or some random "Oh, I know!" from someone to somehow have the thing or find the thing to turn MK back while everyone is trying to watch over MK and keep him in control while he causes the daily havoc but caveman style and plot twist, Monkey King kept the wild boy tamed like one of his monkey's.