Quick Question

First off, thank you for the love in a small period of time, its been a while since I write and to get so much positive feedback is such a whiplash but I'm happy for it.

But i'm on the fence about how I'm gonna do this and figured see how you guys wish to go about it. So I'll ask a list of questions and hear your opinions and thoughts. And I'm ok with messages with suggestions or ideas.

I'm not the type for a crack fic and with this kind of story and while I wanna keep a fast pace, I'm gonna keep the character on the balance of calm but active, fun but knows a serious situation.

Now, aside from the trailer, and bits, reader never actually seen monkie kid. So there won't be knowing the future or anything which gives a new clear view of something that most people don't try.

That being said, this is where I'm stuck...

So I see there are the back up and the fighters on team monkie kid. MK and Mei are the fighters, and monkey king too despite retirement but I see him as a side fighter, and there are the backup where they are tgere to help but no ACTUAL fighting unless it was the big one or the grunts. So should reader be a front fighter, side fighter (where she does her own battles that don't actually effects MK's battles so he has growth but when it involves her, she steps in) or back up like sandy, pigsy and Tang.

The next one is should be no surprise but should reader be a love interest or just friend. It doesn't have to be immediate love, like the here's and there kind of thing. If so, who would u want to see; it can be more than 1 live interest. Yes, you can vote for a harem but thats up to majority vote.

Should we have reader do her own thing to gain money or work for Pigsy or Sandy?

And I think that's it for now. I may ask some more things at the end of each chapter that may be more plot related. I'm currently making up the third chapter now and I'll see about editing it and get it posted today. If not, I'll see about it get posted in the next few days.