62

Chapter 62 Jealousy is such a big chapter?

    Qi Yang didn't know what happened to the 18th, but he knew that the 18th would definitely not survive. It seems that the 18th has bought insurance for his family in the real world, and then caused some accidents to kill his family, and obtained high insurance by himself.

    It was implemented twice, the first time it was successful, killing his wife's cousin, and then he tried to kill his wife, but it failed, but the wife was lying in the hospital, and the man didn't want to pay for the medical bills.

    In Qi Yang's view, it is a miracle that such a person has come to this game and has been able to pass the level alive until now. With such a vicious heart, he even became a ghost and then worked in the space. Qi Yang felt that it was too kind. .

    He wasn't a good person before he was alive, and if he turned into a ghost, he probably wouldn't be a good ghost either. Regarding human nature, Qi Yang believes that evil is always evil.

    So when he left the villa, Qi Yang turned around and looked at the house where the fire was spreading behind him. He said, "The house and everything in it should disappear."

    "Okay." He added more ideas, and he was all satisfied.

    Nan Sheng's hand slammed open in the air, and suddenly the fire suddenly became bigger, directly wrapping the entire villa, and in the raging sea of ​​fire, everything would turn to ashes.

    Nan Sheng and Qi Yang left, and Nan Sheng stopped when they walked to the grey mist that appeared again.

    "You go back first, I'll deal with something, and I'll go to the world to find you soon."

    Without asking anything, Qi Yang walked straight into the mist.

    Going straight ahead, a little light appeared, continuing towards the light, Qi Yang stepped forward, returning from the game world to the present world.

    A leaf suddenly fell from the sky, Qi Yang stretched out his hand to catch the leaf, and then the leaf didn't really fall into Qi Yang's hand, but was accidentally suspended in Qi Yang's palm.

    Looking at the fallen leaves, Qi Yang's eyes dipped into a smile, it seems that this barrier still has this effect.

    Putting away the barrier, the leaves fell on Qi Yang's palm. After looking at the meridians of the leaves for a while, Qi Yang flipped his palms, and the leaves fell silently back to the ground.

    I stayed in the last round of the game for nearly half a month, so this time I also had a half-month break when I returned to reality.

    If he didn't change his mind, Qi Yang thought that he would have time to perform a minor operation and take the contents of his stomach. But now, Qi Yang has already decided that this child will be born. This is his child, a little thing that is different.

    Qi Yang thought that Nan Shenghui would come to the world soon, but to his surprise, for half a month, he had not seen anyone from Nan Sheng.

    For a moment, Qi Yang was still a little worried, wondering if there would be ghosts and monsters resisting again, dissatisfied with Nan Sheng's tyranny. But I was worried. If something happened to Nan Sheng, it would not be bad for him. In this way, maybe he could give the game space to his hands.

    why not?

    In the past, Qi Yang didn't think that power was so attractive. After several rounds of games, especially some changes in his body, he was suddenly able to understand those who were chasing power and status.