47

Chapter 47 The Villa in the Snow

    What Yuan Yuan was thinking, Qi Yang didn't pay much attention to it. He had probably realized some changes in himself, and it seemed that it was difficult to have mood swings about other people's affairs.

    As far as Qi Yang himself is concerned, it has not had any impact on his life. He was originally a person with low feelings, but now he has become more indifferent.

    After having dinner together, Qi Yang took a taxi back by himself like last time, and Du Yong said that he would stay with Yuan Yuan, and all three received text messages on their mobile phones, reminding them that they had a lot of money in their bank cards.

    Thinking that the money might be full of Kang Lian's life-saving money, Yuan Yuan didn't want to spend a cent.

    She didn't spend money, and Du Yong paid for it. Yuan Yuan knew that what she did was wrong, but she seemed to know that Du Yong would spoil her. After all, they were companions who cleared two games together, so Yuan Yuan admitted her selfishness.

    During the meal, Du Yong and Qi Yang discussed one thing, that is, their game time is different, and their rest time is also different. Does this mean the end of the game, and they can't be together in the third game.

    Du Yong told Qi Yang what he had encountered in the last game. He met some senior players in the game, and it seemed that several of them had cleared more than ten games. The game became particularly simple for them. Those with few customs clearance followed the seniors, and the whole process was almost a win.

    Du Yong said that he had good luck in the two games. The first time was when he met Qi Yang, and the second time was with those seniors. He wondered if he would have such good luck next time.

    Qi Yang could not guarantee anyone that the other party would be safe. He replied at the time, "I won't know by then."

    Du Yong smiled and nodded. Qi Yang trusted Qi Yang very much. He knew that Qi Yang had something to hide from him. Go ask what that is, everyone will have their own secret.

    Qi Yang took the car home. Seven days in the game, corresponding to the real world was just a blink of an eye, and nothing changed in reality. Qi Yang replaced the door lock with a fingerprint, opened the door and walked into the room.

    Seven days of rest seemed to be plenty of time. Qi Yang stood by the balcony, wondering what would happen if he went to kill the child immediately.

    Will the overseer in the game come to stop him, or will the child's father appear.

    The other party can easily appear in the real world, and it is easy to find him, but why does the man use different faces to disguise, because is it fun?

    It seems like a lot of fun to think about. This child is probably

    unexpected to a man. Who would have thought that a man could get pregnant, he, the client, did not expect it at all.

    The thought of aborting the child was just a moment, and Qi Yang had a hunch that as long as he went to the hospital, he would probably be stopped, but it was hard to say how.

    After night fell, Qi Yang read a book in the living room and fell asleep when he saw the evening.

    For the next few days, Qi Yang stayed at home. It was no different from his usual life. It was even ordinary. The more money in the card, he was useless. It's just that Qi Yang himself has savings, not someone who is short of money.