60

Chapter 60 He's Hungry

    The snow ghost felt a little fear inexplicably, the fear from the body's instinct, he wanted to withdraw his arm, but the power was extremely terrifying. The Snow Ghost felt his soul being sucked away.

    He screamed out.

    But it didn't take long for the sound to sound, the snow ghost's body fell down, the flesh on his body disappeared, and only a pair of pale skeleton bones remained.

    Qi Yang lowered his eyes and looked at the skeleton in front of him. He placed his hand lightly on his abdomen. He ate something and was very full before.

    But suddenly, he felt hungry again and wanted to eat more.

    Not food, but ghosts.

    The igloo was covered up, surrounded by a vast university, Qi Yang stood there for a while, not knowing which direction to go.

    There are no so-called road signs here, not even the sun. Or the sun does not exist in this space at all.

    Qi Yang stood for a while, chose a random direction and walked forward. The few ghosts who came to monitor him seemed to have left at that moment. Probably in their eyes, an ordinary human like him would surely die, so he did not stay. Come down and keep watching him.

    Qi Yang walked forward, walking in the white snow, the wind was cold and the snow was cold, and Qi Yang's clothes were blown up by the cold wind. Qi Yang just closed his neckline without even a shiver.

    He erected the barrier, a small thin barrier, and the wind and snow were blocked.

    After walking for a while, there was a shadow running in front of him. The shadow was getting closer and closer. When the other party walked in front of Qi Yang, Qi Yang narrowed his eyes and realized that it was the snow ghost he gave the beads.

    The moment he saw the snow ghost, Qi Yang didn't have much luck in being found by the other party, but more of a strong hunger. Qi Yang stared at the snow ghost, and the snow ghost didn't seem to know what he was in. In the crisis, he was very fortunate to find Qi Yang immediately. Said that everyone is looking for Qi Yang now, but fortunately Qi Yang is fine, if something happens to Qi Yang, all these ghosts have to be buried with Qi Yang.

    Xue Gui said that his tense nerves could finally be loosened. He didn't get Qi Yang's response immediately, and raised his head to look at Qi Yang. This pair of eyes was shocked by the coldness and hunger in Qi Yang's eyes.

    As if he would be swallowed up by the human being in front of him the next moment, the snow ghost was even scared to take two steps back.

    Realizing that his expression might frighten the snow ghost, Qi Yang adjusted.

    "Go back to the villa, I think they are all worried about me." Qi Yang said.

    Xue Gui looked at Qi Yang and smiled, as if it was his illusion just now, but it's very strange, the sense of death of the soul ca

    n't be dispelled for a while.

    Xue Gui and Qi Yang kept their distance, he walked aside and led Qi Yang the way.

    This place is actually not far from the villa. There is another space in the middle. That space requires powerful ghosts to enter and exit freely. Before, snow ghosts could not enter, but now the permissions are opened, so snow ghosts with ordinary power can also go.

    So Qi Yang stood outside the villa more than ten minutes later, the snow ghost didn't get too close, he watched Qi Yang enter the villa and turned to leave, he had to inform Nan Sheng.