30

Chapter 30 Hidden Mission x2

    Before Qi Yang asked the price, the owner of the stall immediately sold it enthusiastically: "You have a good eye. The red rope I have here can keep you safe. Would you like one?"

    Qi Yang just picked it up and took a look. He didn't like wearing these decorations on his body very much, and he didn't carry any money on him, but he did bring a card, but it was a card used in the world. Qi Yang had never used it in the ghost world, but he knew that he probably wouldn't use it.

    Putting down the red hand rope and turning around, Qi Yang planned to leave, but the boss behind him suddenly lowered his voice and called to Qi Yang: "Hey wait, if you really like it, this rope will be given to you for free, it's not worth much anyway. "

    Qi Yang turned his head and looked at the boss, who seemed to be anxious if he didn't give him the red rope.

    "I'll just take a look, I don't like wearing this kind of thing very much." Qi Yang said clearly.

    "It's okay to wear it, it doesn't have a lot of weight, it's safe, really, you believe me." The boss's tone could hear the meaning of the request, and asked Qi Yang to wear it.

    Is there anything else that sells like that? Anyway, this is the first time Qi Yang has encountered such a situation.

    Seeing that Qi Yang hesitated, as if he was going to refuse, the boss simply didn't do it, walked out from behind the booth, walked to Qi Yang's side, grabbed Qi Yang's hand and shoved the red rope into Qi Yang's palm.

    As if afraid of Qi Yang's refusal, the boss hurried back to the booth, and even made an excuse to say, "Ah, I seem to remember something, Lao Li, look it up for me." The boss asked someone from the booth next to him to help him Take a look at the stall.

    Qi Yang was slightly stunned, looking at the series of strange operations of the boss in front of him. The boss looked quite fat, but the figure running away was quite light, like a 100-meter race champion.

    "What?" Yi Xinming came over. He was just looking at the merchandise and didn't pay much attention to Qi Yang's situation here. Then he saw that the boss seemed to put something in Qi Yang's hand, so he came over and asked curiously.

    "The boss gave it to me." Qi Yang opened his palm, and there was a deep red woven handmade rope inside.

    Yi Xinming picked it up and looked back and forth carefully. There was nothing unusual about the ordinary braided rope.

    "...I don't think you should take anything here." NPCs are all ghosts, take whatever they give you, Yi Xinming worries that this is some kind of potential crisis.

    Qi Yang guessed the concerns that Yi Xinming didn't say in his words, but it was completely different from Yi Xinming's thoughts. To say that Qi Yang hadn't reacted just now, then now he has a guess in his heart.

    The boss stared at him,

    not ordinary players. There was clearly caution and nervousness in it, as if he was a fragile glass doll, and he would be injured if he was not careful. The boss repeatedly wore the red rope to ensure safety. , and despite Qi Yang's refusal to force the rope into his hand, it's not that Qi Yang thinks too much, but that these NPCs have been very careful with Qi Yang from the beginning of the game to now. Qi Yang believes that this is a gift given to him by the boss alone. a hint.

    Qi Yang lowered his head and put the red rope on his right hand. He couldn't handle it well. He asked Yi Xinming to help. Yi Xinming was about to stretch out his hand when two slender hands with well-defined joints stretched out beside him. I pushed Yi Xinming.