10

Chapter 10

    At this time, the people walking under the wall felt the danger from overhead, but when they wanted to run, it was too late. The shattered glass fell straight down in an instant, smashing the players below to the ground. The personal body directly let a vertical piece of glass penetrate from the back to the chest. The man lowered his head and stared blankly at the glass that was pierced through his chest. The glass was stained blood red.

    A few seconds of calm, followed by screams that cut through the sky.

    Except for the boy who avoided too far beforehand and didn't get too close, the others were injured to varying degrees, and some even died on the spot.

    Dead restless.

    Du Yong hugged Yuan Yuan, who was terrified, to prevent Yuan Yuan from seeing the bloody and cruel scenes in the distance. Yuan Yuan trembled slightly. She blamed herself quite a bit. Believe her, Yuan Yuan shed tears sadly in Du Yong's arms.

    The players under the wall were already in a mess at this time. Several people were seriously injured and could not move if they wanted to. There were corpses of familiar people beside them. The expressions of those players changed from being arrogant just now. , turned into a look of panic and panic.

    They thought Yuanyuan was lying to them, so no one believed it, but it turned out that no one was lying to them.

    It was arrogance that brought them such punishment.

    Qi Yang, who was sitting in the cafeteria, saw this scene and they all stood up. After all, it was not one person who was injured, but several people. Now those people are completely panicked. will bleed to death.

    Qi Yang is not really such a ruthless person. After thinking about it, he decided to help as much as he could.

    He looked at Yi Xinming and planned to ask Yi Xinming to help too. As a result, Yi Xinming's eyesight changed a bit in the distance. Qi Yang suddenly felt puzzled and turned his head to see what was going on. His vision was originally empty. I don't know when the basketball court started. From every entrance and exit, students in school uniforms poured out. One by one, their eyes were bright and their expressions were crazy and hungry. They gathered towards the place where the accident happened. The players are surrounded by a group.

    Some people naturally noticed Du Yong and the others. They seemed to want to attack Du Yong and Yuan Yuan, but they seemed to be afraid of something and didn't rush forward.

    The encirclement is getting bigger and bigger, and it has even completely blocked the sight of Qi Yang and others.

    "What's going on here?" It didn't happen before. Someone in the cafeteria was smashed to death yesterday afternoon, but at that time, these humanoid ghosts just watched, and no one rushed towards the bleeding corpse.

    Why is today different from yesterday, or is it because many people died today, blood is everywhere, and the thick blood is more attractive to ghosts than yesterday?

    I have to say that Qi Yang's guess was right. Not only the dead players, but also those who didn't die were injured. Blood rushed out from the wound, and the blood on the ground became a river of blood.

    The eyes of the ghosts gradually changed, becoming scarlet, and some people couldn't help reaching out to the tempting food in front of them because they had been hungry for too long.

    But just when the man's hand was about to touch the arm of one of the players, his body suddenly flew out and flew directly into the air from the crowd. After a parabola, the ghost's body slammed on the ground, his hands and feet seemed to be smashed. Broken, the ghost was lying on the ground with his limbs twisted, but he was still fine, and the physical general injury ghosts could not feel the pain.