42

Chapter 42 Back to the past

    Everyone looked at Qi Yang in surprise, but Nan Sheng's expression showed doting.

    The supervisor's eyes were gentle, he turned and pointed to the yacht leaning on the shore: "Lunch is ready, it's on it.

    "

    Qi Yang naturally wouldn't go. He glanced at Nan Sheng, who immediately knew what he meant. Nan Sheng went up and took three meals, which were packaged meals. One of them was very different from the others, and it was extremely nutritious and healthy. Rich.

    But there are five people here, and obviously there are still two copies left. Qi Yang gave the extra share to Kang Lian, and Kang Lian thanked him gratefully.

    For the other two, Yang Jiang looked at Yi Xinming's half-bandaged face. He didn't ask Yi Xinming. He turned and walked to the yacht. , absolutely nothing will happen.

    There was no accident when he climbed onto the yacht. Yang Jiang took two meals and didn't stay for a second. He immediately turned and left, but just as he turned around, something began to appear in the swaying sea water, one by one black shadows. Float up from the sea.

    Yang Jiang almost raised his throat in one breath. He was so nervous that he grabbed the rice, jumped directly to the yacht, staggered, and immediately got up and ran towards Qi Yang and the others.

    The ghosts in the water at the back surfaced silently, they surrounded the yacht, and some carrion corpses were still crawling on the beach.

    The speed of crawling on land did not seem to be as fast as swimming in water, and the group got their lunch and quickly returned to the forest on the island.

    Without going deep into the forest, I walked a few meters inside, found a clean stone where I could see the beach and the sea, and sat around the stone for lunch.

    Everyone took out their boxed lunches, and a comparison found that what was in Qi Yang's box lunch was completely different from everyone's. It was like they were ten yuan lunch boxes, while Qi Yang's bowl contained thousands of meals.

    However, no one thought that this was specially prepared for Qi Yang. They thought that there might be such a portion right away. Maybe it was prepared like this on purpose. It would be interesting to see if these players would argue over a meal.

    Stuttering is not bad, not to mention that Qi Yang has helped everyone a lot, even if he gets the best one, he will probably give it to Qi Yang.

    When Qi Yang was eating, he glanced at the supervisor. The supervisor turned his back to them and looked at the sea level, and his back suddenly seemed lonely. That was how Qi Yang felt at the time. As for whether he would do this Do something

    , not yet, the time has not come.

    Qi Yang knew in his heart that most of this meal was specially prepared for him by the supervisor, so it seemed that the other party was very interested. Are you going to pursue him like Nan Sheng? People and ghosts have different paths and species are different, and I don't know why the supervisors are staring at him.

    At present, all the supervisor's performance is normal and acceptable. Some people are willing to treat him well, and it is not what Qi Yang asked for. Qi Yang accepts it naturally.

    After eating, I cleaned up everything. Kang Lian cleaned up. She was used to her personal habits.

    "There are still more than two hours. Where do we go next?" Yang Jiang didn't want to go to the beach or the woods. There were dangers on both sides, but there were only two choices.