58

Chapter 58 Missing

    "Okay, I'll help you." Qi Yang nodded.

    Then he added: "A win-win situation is the best at any time, and I hope you understand that."

    "Of course." Xue Gui agreed with this point of view, his goal is Nan Sheng, not Qi Yang, who is a human being. , If this human being does not have the protection of Nan Sheng, without their ghosts and ghosts, this person will not be able to live for long.

    He threw it away after using it, so if Qi Yang was worried that he would harm him, it was unnecessary.

    "By the way, don't talk about your plan, let me guess it?" Qi Yang smiled with great interest

    . He hadn't laughed for a long time, and the smile on his face was only more obvious than when he didn't smile. The terrifying, bloodless face is twitching, terrifying and terrifying.

    "Okay." Xue Gui smiled, but then he said again, "This place is not suitable, you can change the place."

    "Okay." Qi Yang agreed very simply.

    "I'm not afraid that I lied to you? I lied to you and then killed you?" Xue Gui thought that Qi Yang should be smart, but the other party's behavior was too calm and indifferent, making Xue Gui not sure whether Qi Yang was really smart or naive. .

    "You won't, my value is very high." Qi Yang believed that the snow ghost could wait until now to run out and start, and he must have been holding back until now. Being able to endure for so long without being discovered is obviously not an ordinary ghost.

    "No wonder he cares about you so much." With such an appearance and such an amazing personality, even if Xue Gui was a straight man, he was attracted to Qi Yang in a short conversation.

    "Let's go then." Qi Yang told Xue Gui not to waste time. Nan Sheng was still there. If the other party found out later, Xue Gui's plan would be completely lost.

    The snow ghost walked up and grabbed Qi Yang's arm. The equally cold temperature between the tentacles made the snow ghost feel curious, but he could sense the throbbing of Qi Yang's wrist blood vessels. This person was different from them.

    One person and one ghost disappeared from the open window, and a strong wind rolled countless snowflakes into the house. There was no one in the house, so no one went to close the window, and the snow on the ground accumulated more and more.

    After a long period of slight dizziness, Qi Yang's feet finally fell to the ground.

    The grayness in front of him also turned into a snow-white, boundless snow, and the trees were not covered with snow. The whole world was a world of snow.

    The snow ghost walked in front, and Qi Yang followed behind him, stepping out snow pits under his feet, which were covered by flying snow soon after.

    If you lose your way in such snow, you will probably end up with only one, becoming part of the snow.

    After walking for a few minutes, the icy cold wind could not make Qi Yang feel how cold it was, and soon came to a small house. The outside of the house was full of snow. From the outline, Qi Yang probably knew that this was a house.

    The snow ghost stepped up and opened the door, and countless ice and snow fell to the ground in the creaking sound. The house was surprisingly clean and tidy, as if someone had cleaned it at any time.

    Xue Gui motioned Qi Yang to enter the house, Qi Yang walked forward, and when he passed by Xue Gui, he asked, "How long is it?"

    "Three days, if he can find it in advance, it will be less than three days." Xue Gui said .