19

Chapter 19 The Ghosts Are Afraid of Him

    But to be precise, only five of them felt desperate, excluding Qi Yang, and even the corner of Qi Yang's mouth curved silently, the scene in front of him was expected and reasonable, and there were all kinds of terrifying accidents every day, so they would not leave suddenly unobstructed.

    "What do I do now?" Xu Yang was the first to speak with a trembling voice. He first looked at Yi Xinming. Seeing that Yi Xinming, who had cleared the customs a few times, had an unprecedented dignified and serious expression, he subconsciously looked at Qi Yang again. , the corners of Qi Yang's curved mouth were already closed, so what Xu Yang saw was Qi Yang, who was originally calm, and was shocked by the scene in front of him at this time.

    The huge pit in front of them directly blocked their way out of the school.

    This is not over yet, as time passed by, Xu Yang heard countless footsteps approaching behind him, he slowly turned his head, and suddenly there were countless ghost students approaching on the road they had just run from. At noon during the day, the sky was still clear just now, but suddenly the whole sky was covered by the dark clouds, and the whole world was dark.

    This gloom triggered fear in the bottom of the heart. The ghosts did not go to the dine-in, but all gathered towards the school gate, approaching the players who were about to escape from this ghost middle school.

    The front could not be walked, and the retreat behind was blocked by the ghosts in an instant. The players turned around and looked at the surrounding ghosts.

    "What should I do now?" Du Yong panicked, he hurriedly asked what Qi Yang meant, Qi Yang still had a condensed expression, and it seemed that Qi Yang couldn't think of a way to deal with the countless ghosts in front of him.

    "Are they planning to attack us?" Tears rolled in Yuanyuan's eyes. She walked towards Kang Lian, who was also a girl, and wanted to seek protection. Kang Lian's face was pale, and she looked at the countless humanoid ghosts in front of her. I couldn't help but step back and almost stepped into the air and fell into the deep pit.

    She turned her head and glanced into the pit. The black metal gears at the bottom of the pit were running fast. Suddenly, Kang Lian felt that these gears seemed to symbolize something. Her eyes flashed. Not long ago, she accompanied a The friend went to the hospital, and the doctor stirred up a mass of flesh and blood from the friend's stomach. The mass of flesh and blood had not yet formed. Although Kang Lian was not at the scene, she knew that a small life had disappeared before her eyes.

    A little life that was not accepted and liked died in front of Kang Lian's eyes.

    Kang Lian squatted down. She suddenly felt that her stomach was also cramping. She squatted on the edge of the pit with both hands on her stomach. She seemed to feel the pain of her friend's abortion. Afterwards, her friend collapsed, and Kang Lian was in pain while watching. Kang Lian gasped for breath. There seemed to be a mass of scarlet flesh and blood that was smashed in front of her.

    "Kang Lian, Kang Lian..." Yuan Yuan called out several times before she called Kang Lian back from her past memories. Kang Lian raised her head and looked at Yuan Yuan. She was smiling with her lips raised at the time, but she was smiling. It's all painful.

    "What's wrong with you? Feeling sick to your stomach?" Yuan Yuan was concerned about Kang Lian's body while panicking. These days, Kang Lian was comforting her and giving her courage. She already had a lot of dependence on Kang Lian.

    Kang Lian stood up slowly with Yuan Yuan's support. She smiled and shook her head: "It's alright, it's just a sudden stomach cramp, and it's better now."