28

Chapter 28 Severe morning sickness

    Most players think that the hot spring check-in is successful when they arrive at the hot spring, but the blood in the pool in front of them does not look like the check-in is completed.

    Look at the seven people who arrived earlier, if they had successfully clocked in, they would have left long ago, but looking at the expressions on their faces that were not very relaxed, although everyone later did not know what happened, but it is conceivable And know that there is a difference between punching in here and punching in tourist attractions in the real world.

    "How do I punch in?" Maybe they were in the same group as Qi Yang, and they saw death almost every day in the middle school of the game. The blood in the current pool made Kang Lian's heart throb hard at first, and she was afraid. Still asked wisely.

    The seven people were silent, and none of them spoke, as if deliberately not revealing information. Kang Lian thought of the hot spring employee who led them into this huge blood pool, and she turned her attention to the employee.

    The employee saw that there was a player who seemed to want to ask a question. He took two steps forward and was about to give a hint. Suddenly, a person came out from the opposite side of the hot spring. The man was dressed in a formal suit, clean and tidy, and his clothes were well-cut. He looked like he was ready to participate at any time. At the company meeting, the players were surprised, but several people's expressions were different, because they all recognized who the man opposite was.

    "Welcome to the seven-day travel game. First of all, I apologize." The supervisor looked apologetic. His smile made Qi Yang slightly raise his eyebrows. The supervisor looked up at Qi Yang with a strange look in his eyes. Move, there is a person standing there, and his face is completely different, but they are actually one person, one soul and two bodies.

    "Who are you? What do you apologize for?" Player Yang Jiang asked cautiously.

    "I should have arrived yesterday, but there was a temporary delay, which led to the accidental death of several players last night. It's my fault, please forgive me."

    "Since most of you haven't seen me, then I'll be myself. Introduction, I am the supervisor of this game, my surname is Fu, Fu Mingnan, the rules of the game have been slightly changed, I will supervise this game, everyone can rest assured that I will only supervise and not interfere with your customs clearance." Fu Mingnan His face was kind and friendly, but there was no warmth in his eyes. He looked like a human being, but he was not human in nature.

    "Supervisor? It's the first time I've seen it!" Qiao Ran, the most handsome man sitting in the middle of the seven, narrowed his phoenix eyes slightly, and looked at the supervisor up and down. Regarding the supervisor's mention of last night's death Later, Qiao Ran asked someone from the team to check. The man found blood on the clothes the boss wore. Obviously, the boss was the one who had been close to the deceased. It stands to reason that NPCs would not directly intervene in such a death incident, but now Why did the boss do it? Qiao Ran thought about it and thought that there was only one possibility.

    It seems that he is not the only one who is restless.

    "One more question, what do you mean in what you just said, you and some of us have already met?"

    Qiao Ran grabbed some information.

    "I supervised the last round of the game." The supervisor did not mention those people.

    But Qiao Ran's eyes turned a little and he could almost guess what it was.

    The Overseer smiled and let others look sharply, his fingers pointed to his side, where magically placed a small glass bottle, and the bottle contained several cards, each with the number 1 written on it.