43

Chapter 43

    After Qi Yang took a look, he turned his head and looked behind him, as if he was the only one who came out first, and the others were still behind the door.

    There were only three people who came out from Qiao Ran's side, one came in from the back, and the other was a teammate from the front. Qi Yang didn't immediately go to get the card, but the supervisor seemed to notice it, and turned to look from a distance. After meeting him, there was a little distance at that time, and the man's figure became more and more towards Nansheng, not one or two were the same person, and then his face was different, Qi Yang was amused by his own thought.

    He couldn't help Yi Xinming and the others when he waited here. He walked out of the woods, and Qi Yang went to get the card.

    "Just you?" Qiao Ran looked behind Qi Yang, obviously surprised.

    Qi Yang didn't answer this question, but instead asked: "Five hours?" The

    supervisor nodded: "The underground time is different from the flow rate here." The next few minutes seemed to be the above several hours.

    Qi Yang went to the glass bottle and took the card marked with the number 4, and put it in his pocket after getting it.

    Qiao Ran sat down directly on the boulder next to him, he tilted his head and looked at Qi Yang with a deep meaning, Qi Yang turned his head and knew that Qiao Ran seemed to be interested in him, and this interest was related to Nan Sheng or his The dead Zhong Chong is different. The word death makes Qi Yang's eyes light up a little. He doesn't know what will happen to other people. It's really hard to choose. You know what you regret the most.

    Qi Yang was able to walk out like that because he himself is the kind of person who is much calmer and more rational than ordinary people. If it were someone else, he would probably walk up with a knife.

    "This is a souvenir I took." Qiao Ran opened his palm, and there was a small ring in it, and he wore a ring of the same style on his left hand.

    "What's yours?" Qiao Ran wanted to know the souvenirs Qi Yang took.

    Qi Yang took out a knife.

    "Knife? For cutting fruits?" Qiao Ran stared at the knife and looked carefully, and soon found that the knife was over-edged. Since it was opened, it was not used to cut fruit, and it was possible to cut people.

    "Sit and rest, it's still early before it gets dark, we can wait until it's dark." Qiao Ran put away the ring and moved his body to the side to make room for Qi Yang.

    Qi Yang didn't go to sit, but went to the other side of the boulder, where the supervisor stood next to him.

    "Worried about your friends?" the Overseer asked.

    Qi Yang didn't shake his head or nod. He was worried, but if they really couldn't come out, it could only be said that it was their

    own destiny. Qi Yang thought about it before, if there was a certain link in the back, they couldn't be there. Together, but separate, he can't let the ghosts listen to him and help him protect Yi Xinming and the others, it's true that the ghosts will protect him, but there are always restrictions on the rules, he has helped them a lot Again, you have to face it yourself.

    Seeing Qi Yang's calm expression, the supervisor smiled, what he liked was Qi Yang's character, this seemingly gentle but absolutely calm and rational.

    After waiting for more than ten minutes, someone came out of the woods. What surprised Qi Yang was Kang Lian who came out. Kang Lian was similar to Qi Yang before. She looked back and found that she was the only one. , and saw that Qi Yang was already sitting on a boulder on the beach, trotting over.