29

Chapter 29 Card 1 (1)

    The group slowly walked towards the opposite side, and the skeletons in the bloody water naturally surrounded them, but the hands they grabbed on the players' bodies hardly used any force. , It is estimated that all the bones of his body will fall apart.

    Yi Xinming wondered why these skeletons looked terrible, but they didn't seem to have eaten when they were caught.

    Looking at the skeletons with only bones and no flesh, maybe they really haven't eaten.

    Did the first six push their companions into the water on purpose? Yi Xinming suddenly felt this possibility.

    Because the skeletons in the full pool were seriously draining water, the group reached the opposite side very smoothly. Qi Yang stepped off the lifebuoy, but he didn't get a drop of blood on his body. He first went to get the card in the glass bottle, and put it in his pocket after getting the card. , the rest of the people followed, and the clock was completed.

    There are no floating boards, and several swimming rings have been used. There are not many left. Players who haven't checked in have seen Qi Yang and the others walking to the opposite side without any risk, and there is no submersion accident in the group of seven. When it happened, the skeletons seemed to look scary, but they were only visually scary. Qi Yang and the others were all unscathed, which made the subsequent players immediately feel that they must be fine in the past. A group of people discussed it, everyone Form two groups, grab each other's shoulders in the front and back and drip into the pool of blood.

    After punching the card, Qi Yang didn't care too much about the next development, because the result was already doomed, either no accident or death. Qi Yang had carefully observed it, and the skeletons were very careful. They are, so to speak, throwing water.

    Yi Xinming walked to Qi Yang's side, and he whispered about his feelings in the water and his guesses about the sinking of the players in front. He guessed that they had an infighting, so he deliberately pushed people into the water. The rule may be that it's fine to stand, but as long as it falls, the skeletons under the water can damage the player.

    Qi Yang didn't refute Yi Xinming's words, and he didn't tell Yi Xinming that the reason why the skeletons didn't hinder them too much was because they didn't dare.

    Seven people, now a group of six, they found Qi Yang and the others walked over without incident. They were very curious, but how they looked at Qi Yang, they didn't seem like anyone made a small move. It may be that they were in the water. What rule did the man in violated, which made the skeletons in the water grab his feet.

    Originally, I wanted to watch Qi Yang and the others fall into chaos, despair and pain, but Qiao Ran licked his

    lips .

    The supervisor stepped aside and stared silently at the player who had completed the check-in. When his eyes turned to Qi Yang, his eyes softened instantly. Qi Yang glanced at the supervisor and did not go up to talk to the other party.

    After punching the card, Qi Yang walked to a door next to the blackboard, pushed open the door and walked out. Nan Sheng's eyes seemed to be on Qi Yang's place. Qi Yang also followed him when he left. Yi Xinming also wanted to leave immediately. , but seeing that the players on the opposite side started to enter the water, he stopped for a while, wanting to see if these players would be as safe as them, and he wanted to see the result.

    Kang Lian turned around and took two steps, but she stopped immediately, because the man behind Qi Yang turned his head silently, his face looked normal, and the eyes staring at Kang Lian were so cold that there was no temperature, as if Kang Lian would do it again. Continue to follow, the man will make her disappear from this game, Kang Lian raised her throat in one breath, and when the man and Qi Yang disappeared behind the door, Kang Lian took a breath. She was unfamiliar with other players. Fortunately, Yi Xinming was still there. Yi Xinming noticed Kang Lian's approach from the corner of his eyes, but he didn't see Kang Lian's frightened eyes. He continued to pay attention to the situation in the pool water.