The Report

This wasn't the first report Tim had written. But it was the first one where he wasn't sure where to begin. As Bruce always told him, 'just state the facts', the only problem was there were a lot of facts. There were a lot of details and moving parts and things that hadn't yet been resolved.

Does he start from the beginning, he wasn't even involved in the beginning, or does he start from where he got involved? Those were very different times that provided a wide variety of details.

What would Dick's report consist of? He thought to himself. Dick's report would have a lot more context as to what was going on. He'd been involved from the beginning.

Tim decided those details didn't need to be rehashed.

He took a deep breath. "Just state the facts." He whispered to himself.

This case had him feeling backwards. He had no idea how to feel.

"Alright..."

Nightwing (R. Grayson) had been receiving transmissions from an unknown source. Later disclosed to be Talia al Ghul. Reasons, conflicting.

Well, maybe conflicting wasn't the right word. No scratch that it was. Tim wasn't sure what her main objective was. He was still confused why she had asked Dick and not Bruce.

Encrypted messages sent to Orphan (C.Cain), Spoiler (S. Brown), and Robin (T.Drake) to meet him in Tibet under the pretense of a Meta-human experimentation lab that needed investigating. Batman (B. Wayne) was not to come, the cover to be as previously stated, though it appears that no party was aware of the actual objective. Later discovered to be under the directions of Talia al Ghul that Batman not be apprised of the situation. Reason,...

What a reason it was if Tim was being honest with himself. It didn't appear that Dick had even been aware of all the details until he'd arrived.

...Batman was not to be apprised of the situation.

Oracle (B Gordon) was to send back-up if needed. Unknown if Batman would have been informed at that point in time.

No need to allude to the reason yet. The whole thing was weird, he needed to make sure the report was clear as well as matched up with the details of the case.

This absolutely insane, mind-boggling case.

Orphan, Spoiler, and Robin met with Nightwing near lake Paiku along the border of Nepal...

Robin stared across the frozen lake. The winter air biting at every bit of exposed flesh on the three of them.

He had been scanning the area for a good portion of their hike to this location for a glimpse of this lab Nightwing had told him about. Most of them had been shutdown after the whole Granny Goode and Violet thing and then Brion staging a Coup and taking over the country, in all honesty it had really put a stall in meta-human trafficking.

Not that anyone was really upset by this development but most definitely confused.

"If we are out here for much longer my fingers are going to fall off." Spoiler announced.

"Cold?" Robin asked her.

"I get it's really cold in Gotham but this," she gestured around her, "I am not built for this."

Orphan nudged Robin's arm and pointed to a dark figure.

She gripped the handle of her sword as Robin slipped his bo-staff in hand. Just in case.

Robin glanced at Orphan for the all clear. She relaxed and waved at the figure.

It was hard to make out his features. They had all dressed for the weather. Thick coat, boots, and gloves. Faces covered and goggles to keep the snow and wind out of their eyes. Robin had hoped his suit would have provided more insulation under all this stuff.