chapter 54

3RD PERSON POV:FLASHBACK 4 YEARS AGO:

Ash:'could it have been because of the "seal of the holy grail" that ozpin,sol and mubong park created? Or could it have been because of the overwhelming "jeabongchim" used in the battle with satan? The zero calamity's power and mind are intact, but my body cannot reproduce that power'

Ash is seen with his eyes closed and legs crossed in a meditation position

Ash:'my body is nowhere near my former level. It's as if.. I where to stick a super high-speed engine into a rusty old car... if I lose focus for even a second, it will end with disastrous consequences'

He then looks at his hand

Ash:'while move my body,it's a constant tug-of-war between my power(the software) and the state of my body(the hardware)'

He puts his hand back down and closes his eyes again as a gaint boulder that dwarfs him is seen above ashes head

Ash:'this alone consumes an enormous amount of energy. I've somehow managed to beat other participants in my current physical state,but how far will that go....? Would I be able to beat any executives? Sol? Mubong park?'

He mentally asks himself

Ash:'fist. Kick. "Skills" were created to compensate for insufficient physical abilities. Ancestors, forefathers, before them. Perhaps since even before that, they've been passed down these skills. I was sl dependent on my hardware alone that I failed to fully master their skills!'

Ashe opens his eyes slightly

Ash:'it's true my current body has gotten a lot weaker. However'

Ashes nerves system is seen

Ash:'I'm drawing the maximum power from this weakened body. From my finger tips to my toes. Carefully connecting...every single nerve...'

Plants begin to grow on his body as the area around him turns into a forest

Ash:'I am a single organism...a single tree...I am a forest...'

DAYS OF AFTERMATH

DAYS OF AFTERMATH

MEANWHILE: Lucifer and the one are seen walking one of many hallways

The one:let me ask something. Between you "the one" lucifer Morningstar, and Jaune Han the jade emperor, who's stronger?

[The executive the "one" (formerly)]

Lucifer:why do you ask?

[The executive "one"(Lucifer Morningstar)]

The one:I would just call it personal curiosity

Lucifer:well then believe it or not,the kid's stronger than me. Even if he's not perfect, he is connected to the jade emperor (the king). If we were to discuss our rankings in terms of strength, Jaune Han is stronger...