Yang: This doesn't make sense!

The White Fang members climbing the train can be seen again.

White Fang Member: Get the humans!

Team RWBY and (Y/N) jump forward to attack the incoming White Fang members. Oobleck turns around and watches the detached train car explode. Only this time it creates a hole allowing multiple types of Grimm to emerge.

Oobleck: Oh, dear...

The horde of Grimm begin advancing quickly toward the runaway train.

Oobleck: He's leading Grimm to the city!

Weiss: What?

Oobleck: It's the cars! They detach and explode, creating openings for the Grimm!

Blake: That's insane!

(Y/N): Sounds fun to me!

Another train car detaches itself.

Oobleck: We have to hurry! (to Weiss, Blake, (Y/N), and Yang) You four, go below and try to stop those bombs!

Ruby: What about us?

Oobleck: We're going to stop this train.

Ruby: Yeah, I know. I said that earlier.

The group moves forward. As the train continues towards it destination, White Fang members start to pilot multiple Atlesian Paladin-290s, and jump to the top of the train. Ruby, Zwei, and Oobleck are shown running.

Oobleck: Up ahead!

A Paladin is seen charging towards them.

Oobleck: We got a problem!

Oobleck takes a sip from his thermos before transforming it into its weapon mode, a small flame burning at its tip. Zwei barks, prompting he's ready for an attack. He jumps and flips in the air, and Oobleck bats him, turning him into a small fireball. The Paladin is seen shooting, only for it to get knocked off the train by the combination attack. The Paladin tumbles on the train tracks, and explodes when it hits a barricade. Another Paladin appears in front of Zwei, its guns aimed at him. Suddenly, multiple fire attacks hit it, and Oobleck swiftly knocks it off the train as well.

Down below, Yang, Weiss, (Y/N), and Blake enter the train car.

Yang: I guess this is what we trained for.

Weiss reaches into her pouch and gives Blake a magazine filled with Dust vials.

Weiss: Here, this should help you.

Blake slides the mag into Gambol Shroud, and then the three of them charge forward. Suddenly, Neopolitan drops from the ceiling and blocks their path as Neo winks at the sight of (Y/N).

Yang: You two go on ahead. This one's mine.

Blake, (Y/N), and Weiss proceed forward. As Neo prepares for their attack, Yang fires a round to distract her, allowing Blake, (Y/N), and Weiss to continue. Yang steps forward toward her opponent, staring down as Neo gives a sinister smile. The two begin their fight.

In the next train car, the three are seen running, as two figures then stop them in there tracks.