Ruby: I can't get through!

Weiss: So, what do we do?

Oobleck: I believe we only have one option...

Ruby: (turning around) We're stopping that train!

(Y/N) catches his own fist with a grin.

(Y/N): Now that's my language.

The scene cuts to the train rushing through a tunnel, loaded with mechs. A White Fang member standing on the train hears a noise and looks outside the train to see rose petals. He brings out a communication device.

White Fang Member: I think they're on the—

The White Fang member falls down as Oobleck hits him in the head with his weapon.

The shot cuts to Roman in the front of the train as a White Fang member rushes in.

White Fang Member: Boss! They made it on the train!

Roman: (sighing) Then grab some cargo and get them off the train!

The White Fang member nods and leaves to follow Roman's orders.

Roman: Man, animals, every one of them.

Roman looks awkwardly at the White Fang member sitting next to him.

Roman: Not you though, you're, heh, you're great.

The scene cuts to Team RWBY, (Y/N), and Oobleck standing on top of the train.

Oobleck: Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!

Weiss: Err... Professor?

Oobleck: Doctor...

Weiss: (pointing down a hatch into the train) What's that?

Oobleck: (kneels down to take a look) That my dear... appears to be a bomb.

Team RWBY all cringe away from the hatch as (Y/N) gets closer to it with excitement.

Ruby: (pointing forward on the train) We've got baddies!

Dozens of White Fang members can be seen climbing onto the top of the train.

Oobleck: Well, I didn't expect them to go—

The bomb underneath them charges up and starts beeping.

Oobleck: —easy on us. (stands up) Time to go!

As Team RWBY and (Y/N) start running away, Oobleck stops Blake.

Oobleck: Blake! Detach the caboose! It will kill us all!

Blake: On it.

Blake jumps down onto the connectors and gets ready to cut the connection, but as she does, the connection comes loose on its own.

Blake: Huh? (looking up at Oobleck) It decoupled itself!

Oobleck: What?!

Yang: I guess he really doesn't want us on this train.

As Oobleck looks back at the detached cart, it explodes in the tunnel.

Oobleck: That's not good...

Ruby: (standing next to another open hatch) Err, neither is this!

Blake: Another bomb?!

Oobleck: (looks around and runs to the next train car) No. No. No. (opens the hatch and looks in, then yells back to Team RWBY and (Y/N)) They ALL have bombs!

The bomb under Team RWBY and (Y/N) charges up and starts beeping and the cart they're on detaches itself, forcing Team RWBY and (Y/N) to run to the next cart.