Chapter 59

"Are you awake?" I whispered and he hummed in response. A smirk formed on my face.

I turned to face him and slid my hand into his boxers. "What are you doing?" he mumbled in shock as he got on his elbows. Ignoring his question I took off his boxers and got on top of him.

His hands immediately found my hips and I could already feel him getting hard. As I started to kiss him I made my way down.

"Mal what-" he was cut off by me licking his hard boner. "Mal you don't have to do that. I was joking earlier" he said in a concerned voice. "But I want to" I answer truthfully only to be met with silence. I couldn't see him but I knew he was skeptical. After a few long seconds he spoke up.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for that" he said and I could hear the smirk on his face.

He fisted my blonde hair as I opened my mouth.

I knew his dick was big. I knew I wasn't even able to take him whole when he fucked me before, he just didn't say anything. But taking it in my mouth was another level.

Besides the fact that it was way too long, how would I open my mouth this wide?

I started at the tip and then opened my mouth as wide as I could to insert it. I was only able to take him halfway before he reached the end of my mouth.

"You can use your hands for the rest if you want to" his deep voice muttered from above and I did as told.

Then I started bobbing my head up and down in synch with my hand causing him to moan quietly.

After a minute I got used to the salty taste and actually started enjoying it when he suddenly pressed my head down causing me to gag.

I stopped and looked at him in shock and he only started laughing. "I'm sorry that was a reflex." "You idiot" I cursed with a slight laugh as I smacked his Sixpack.

Then I went on with my previous actions.

My jaw started hurting because I had to open it so wide but I didn't stop. Judging his moans and the way he grabbed my hair harshly, he was about to finish.

"Mal I'm about to finish so in case you don't want to-" I cut him off by raising my finger at him and then went faster.

He released into my mouth with a deep moan and I swallowed it causing me to grimace my face at the spicy taste. It tasted very good though.

"You are- I have no words" he said with a heavy breath as I lay back down next to him. "Amazing?" I suggested and he chuckled in response before going in for a kiss.

I pulled away slightly confused. "I just swallowed your cum." "I don't care" he said before he planted a kiss on my lips.

"What do you want me to do? Should I" he started as he slid his hand down my stomach and to my surprise I wasn't really in the mood for sex.

"Can we go to sleep?" I asked, earning a surprised look in response. "Okay" he laughed before he put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

The next day I was showing a trainee how to throw a blade correctly when the door to the hall opened.

"There she is. It was her" I suddenly heard Cullen's mistresses voice causing me to whip my head in her direction. She was walking in followed by Archie and Cullen.

She had a bruise on her cheekbone from where I kicked her. All the eyes were on me as they approached me.

"Malmal, can you come with us?" Archie asked and I nodded in response. "Yes, sure" I said confused before I gave the blades to the boy I was helping and then left the hall with them.