Chapter 25

I turned my head up hesitantly. We were so close, the sides of our noses were already touching. He was keeping his eyes on my lips the whole time and I moved my face forwards to finally close the gap between us and release a little of the tension that has built in the room.

Right as we were about to kiss we heard someone clear their throat in the doorframe. I jumped and whipped my head to where the sound came from.

Cullen was standing there with a smirk on his face but judging by the way it quickly faded, Ace must have thrown him a deadly look.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you guys but Ace" he addressed only him for some reason and I was soon to find out why. "Something unexpected occurred and I think you should take a look at it. Now."

Ace's face dropped into concern immediately like he exactly knew what Cullen meant. He got up and put on his shoes that were standing in the entrance area.

"I will be back in a few hours. I'm really sorry" he said before they rushed out the door and drove off.

He did not even change into a suit so I guess it was something very urgent. I turned off the TV annoyed and disappointed before going to bed. I decided it was the best because I knew I would overthink it if I stayed awake. And it was probably nothing to worry about.

Halloween came faster than I thought it would and then it was the day of the party. I was sitting on my bed with my hair still wet from the shower I just took.

I decided to do my hair and skin care first so I used some body lotion and perfume and did my face. Then I blow dried my blonde hair and styled it into big curls.

After that I did my basic make up without covering up my freckles and then it was time to slip into my costume.

It was a black silk mini dress and on top of that I put a dark red corset with black lacing. The push up made my boobs look incredible and the corset perfectly accentuated my curves. The dress was pretty short but I did not care. I just hoped for Ace not to say something about it.

I adjusted the dark red holster with a matching dagger inside on my thigh and the one with a black Glock in it on the other thigh.

Getting the black combat boots that reached about an inch under my knees on was a struggle especially because I had to properly tie them all the way up even though they had a zipper at the insides.

I put on some fake lashes and a sprayed some glitter body spray over my shoulders, cleavage, neck and hair. Then I put on some silver rings, bracelets and earrings with crosses and little moons dangling down from my ears.

"Ace can you help me?" I yelled into the hallway and a few seconds later the blonde boy came up the stairs.

He was wearing some black pants and a black shirt that he tucked in and secured it all with a belt. The shirt was halfway unbuttoned, revealing a part of his muscular chest. He was wearing rings that matched my jewelry and a chain with a little silver cross hanging down from it.

"Are you finally done?" he teased me. "It takes a while to look this sexy" I bragged as I walked over to my dressing desk.

"It's a flex when it doesn't take you a while to look sexy, like me for example. But taking time for this isn't really something to brag about" he said with his eyebrows raised and a grin as he approached me.

"Sit down" I instructed, eyeing him from head to toe while unpacking a little container of fake blood. He sat on my chair and I positioned myself in front of him. "I can't get this open" I struggled with the tube only to be met with silence.

"Ace" I said as I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes that were focussed on my body. "What?" he looked at me confused before lowering his gaze to the tube I was holding out for him to grab.

He opened it and gave it to me. "Thank you"

"Tilt your head back" I said and he did as told. I dropped some of the blood on my hand and smeared it onto his neck and chest, creating handprints in the act. Lastly I made two dots with the blood at the side of his neck.

Then I sat down and gave the tube to Ace. "Try to draw a line and let the blood trickle down so that it looks like someone slit my throat. You should know how to do that" I said with a grin earning a smirk back in response.

I put a black silk choker with a white bow in the front so that I did not have to worry about the slit looking fake.

The final touch was a dark red lipstick and Vampire teeth that I glued on to my real ones. Then I tied some of my hair back with a black silky band and created a bow and left my curtain bangs out in the front.

"I think we can leave now" I stated as I walked past Ace and out of my room. "Finally" he frowned at me and I shook my head with a chuckle.

"Are you not gonna take a jacket with you?" he asked but it was more like a demand. "No it will ruin my costume" I stated when the door bell rang and I opened it.

Archie and Cullen were dressed like snipers with their guns attached to them as well. "Wow you look" Archie struggled to find the right words as they looked at me stunned.

"Watch your mouth" I heard Ace growl from inside causing me to blush and roll my eyes.

"Did she roll her eyes?" he asked as he locked eyes with a smirking Archie. I gave him a 'don't say anything'- look. "No" he shook his head before winking at me with a smile on his face.

We left the house and drove to the club that was a 20 minute drive away from Ace's mansion.

As we entered the club we looked around to get aware of our surroundings. The loud music filled my ears and the flashing lights stunned me.