𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽

"...Why is she taking so long?"

"I'm also getting worried. Elias, did you know about this?"

"About what?"

The three men were standing outside, next to their car, waiting for Adriana. One of the men of Luciano Bianchi came out to tell them that Adriana will be back in a few hours, but the guests were all gone, and the house was starting to get dark.

"About the fact that Adriana was the granddaughter of Luciano Bianchi? Wasn't her last name Marino?"

"It was, and is. I didn't find anything about her being associated with the Bianchi."

"...This is fucking ridiculous. I'm going in to get her." Nicolas started walking to the mansion, with Isaac and Elias behind him in toe. After a few doorbell rings, finally someone answered.

"...The party is over. What's your business?"

"Where is Adriana?" Nicolas cut right to the chase.

"Who?"

"Adriana Marino Bianchi. Luciano Bianchis granddaughter." The door closed temporarily, and then Luciano himself appeared in the doorway.

"What is it?" He seemed out of breath and anxious. No one has ever seen the great Bianchi anxious before.

"Adriana. Where is she? She didn't come out of the house."

"...Aria left three hours ago. She said you three will get her."

The four men stood dumbstruck as panic quickly settled in. Adriana was gone, has been gone for three whole hours.

"Did anyone see her leaving? Go question my men, don't let anyone off."

Luciano told someone behind the door and with a quick 'yes sir' there were footsteps echoing. He opened the door, letting the three guys in. The four of them walked into a well-lit room and continued their talk. A man came in and said that no one saw Adriana since she left the room, where she talked with her grandfather.

"Did she know anyone else in the party? Someone she could leave with?"

"No. I introduced her to my sister, and I already called Bianca. She said she didn't see, nor pick up Adriana."

"...And she doesn't know." Elias added, getting Lucianos attention.

"Know what?"

"That we are in this business. We were going to tell her tonight." Nicolas was pacing around the room, unable to calm down.

"Tonight?"

"Yeah. When we got home." Isaac explained, raising Lucianos suspicion.

"...Just who are you three to Aria?"

Luciano had a feeling that Adriana didn't tell him the truth when she stopped herself from speaking and played it off. But now, maybe he could find out from these three. Nicolas, Isaac and Elias looked straight at him, without the smallest amount of hesitation, the three of them answered almost in unison.

"We are her lovers."