𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

After the news, Adriana could barely contain herself, she darted up to her room and started to pack. Elias said they were leaving in three hours, leaving very little time for her to get ready. The girl picked out a pair of ripped black denim shorts and an oversized graphic white t-shirt that she stole from Nicolas to wear, tucking the front of the top to give it some variety. In the meantime, she called her aunt Wren.

"What's up?"

"I'm going to Italy!"

"You are doing what now!?"

"My boy- I mean roommates! They're taking me to Italy because they, uh, have a free ticket!"

"The hell?! I wanna go too! I miss nonno too!"

"That's also why I called! Do you have nonno's phone or someone's around him? Mother made me cut all contact and I can't reach him."

"Yeah, I have some connections, I'll text you when I get something, you have fun now!"

"I will! Thanks auntie!"

"Don't call me auntie! I'm not that old. Bye!"

They ended the call, and Adriana, together with her bag, went down.

"You ready?"

The three men were waiting, all looking extra beautiful for the journey. Elias took the bag out of Adrianas hands, carrying it for her to the car. After hopping in, they headed for the airport.

"So, where exactly in Italy are we residing?"

Adriana asked, fiddling with Nicolas hands. They were bigger than hers, so she had fun tracing the lines on it.

"Sicily. We have a mansion there, and some... Friends."

Isaac was the first to reply, giving Aria head rubs. Her neck almost snapped when she turned to him.

"Sicily? For real? I'm from there!" Isaac seemed to shine after hearing that.

"We all are, too!"

The two talked about their childhood and didn't even notice the car stop. The four of them hopped out of the car, and there in front of Adriana stood a private jet.

"Wait. You have a private jet?"

Elias started going up the stairs, turning to give Aria a hand. She took it, still processing just how powerful and rich are they. After picking their seats, the plane pilot came out to talk with Elias for a little, before finally going back and starting up the plane.

As Aria was about to put on her headphones, Isaac came and sat down next to her.

"Hey, just so you know, Elias is kinda scared of heights, but he will never admit it. Keep an eye on him, alright?"

Adriana nodded, and the guy went back to his seat. Arias eyes darted to Eli, who was shuffling around with his hands anxiously. The girl stood up and made her way to Elias, taking a seat next to him. She took his hand and brought it up to her lips, placing a light kiss.

"You'll be alright, Eli, relax."

She assured the anxious man and placed her head on his shoulder, easing his stress. Looking around, she spotted Nicolas sleeping with an eye mask, and Isaac, who was sipping a glass of champagne and looking through the window. Together with the sound of the planes engine and the sweet scent that came from Elias, she drifted to the dream land, exited to finally see the streets she grew up on once more.

"Darling... Adriana, wake up... Wake up, darling. We're here."

Isaacs voice brought Adriana back, waking her up. The girl rubbed her eyes and straightened up, noticing her boyfriends looking at her, she gave them a warm smile.

"Morning. Did we land already?"

"Yes we did. Come on, the car is waiting."

Elias took Arias hand and helped her stand up. He held her small palm while getting out of the plane and sitting into the spacious, almost limo like car. Adriana was too sleepy to notice or comply about sitting on Elias lap while driving to the mansion, making Nicolas and Isaac jealous.

"How much time until we reach the mansion?" She asked, her voice a little hoarse, making her boyfriends hearts squeeze from cuteness.

"About twenty minutes."

"Mmh... Don't wake me up, please..."

She said and closed her eyes, drifting back to sleep. Nicolas sighted, brushing a strand of loose hair from her face.

"As the darling said, so it will be... How much can she sleep?"

"A lot, apparently. The only thing she's been doing is sleeping as of lately."

Isaac was quick to reply, as his eyes trailed Adrianas body without a care in the world. Elias hugged her closer to himself, as if shielding Aria from Isaacs gaze, making the guy chuckle.

"I won't take her from you, you big, soft tiger, relax."

"I know. You wouldn't be able to."

"Is that a challenge?"

Nicolas broke their intense eye contact by moving his head.

"Since when do you two idiots fight?"

Elias sighted, kissing Aria on the cheek and looking out the window. Soon enough the car drove to a gate that was heavily guarded.

"It is good that she fell asleep, don't you think? Adriana would definitely question this." Isaac smirked while a guard in a suit came up the car window. Elias rolled it down and showed his face.

"Capo! Good to see you back so soon."

"Sì, Gabriel. Now let us pass." The guards eyes fell on Adriana.

"Ah, I see you have taken your tesoro back, too. La signora Perez will be pleased to see you have settled down."

"Less talk, Gabriel." Elias gave him a quick glare, making the guy back away.

"Scusate, capo."

He yelled to a few other men and they opened the gates, revealing a mansion in the distance. As the car got closer, the mansion got bigger, almost looking like a giants house when the limo stopped in front of it. The three men got out, Elias carrying Adriana in his arms. The people around didn't dare to look, scared that as soon as they as much as glanced at Adriana, the three men will have their heads.

"Are you sure we shouldn't tell her who we actually are, Elias?"

Nicolas was having second thoughts about hiding something from Adriana ever since the drunk text-threat.

"We will tell her, and we aren't hiding anything."

"Elias is right, Nicolas. Our darling will find out that we rule much more than a company soon enough."