𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽

Loud music blared throughout the house, draining out any other sound. Adriana was in her room reading a book, as if it was more peaceful than death itself around her. It was the third week and the summer vacation going since her dear three boyfriends left with a fucking post-it note to hell knows where. They haven't been answering her calls and texts, completely disappearing into thin air.

An empty bottle of vodka was laying on the floor next to the bed, along three smalls bottles of coke. Adriana was sad and mad, but not enough to die of alcohol poisoning. She gently dropped the book to the side and picked up her phone, scrolling through her messages to the group chat with her boyfriends. They all left the messages on 'read'. A frown appeared on Arias face, she started writing a new message and pressed send.

'If you three are not coming back in two hours, I'm breaking up with you all. Stronzos.'

She read again, happy with her text, Aria turned the phone on silent an went down the stairs for another bottle to drown her feelings in. This time she picked up a strong tequila bottle and went back up to her room. After a pop the bottle was flipped over and a third of it gone. The burn in her throat was better than the one in her heart.

Up until this point, she tried to be patient, Adriana wanted to be understanding of the three billionaires that claimed they loved her and that they treasured her, before disappearing like her dad. Just like father.

He was a thug, dabbled in underground activity and worked with powerfully dangerous people. Mom was a sweet girl from Italy, who fell for the charming delinquent and did a lot of questionable things, that included having a kid. Now the only question was will her roommates come back or not.

"Ha. Guess bad taste in men is in the genes..."

Another flip up and the bottle is done halfway. For an hour she just laid in bed, looking at the ceiling. There was a loud bang downstairs. Not thinking much of it, Adriana only got up to lock her door.

"Rob this house for all I care. It's not mine anyways..."

She went back to lie down, when her door handle started frantically moving. Being a heavy drinker was in Adrianas blood, that made getting black out drunk more expensive. But what did happen was that Adriana started cursing and talking in her native language, Italian. Just like grandpa's friend Rosso, he had the most colourful vocabulary out of all of nonno's friends.

"Darling! Open the door!"

Nicolas. It was Nicolas at the door. Adriana let out a laugh. He comes knocking now! Guess the pet found the cages key and the owners got scared.

"Vaffanculo, stronzo!" She yelled back, cussing him out, and cranked up the music.

"Adriana, I swear to Santa Maria I will break the door!" It was Elias, he hit the door so strongly it almost broke. Adriana didn't even flinch.

"Darling we know you are mad! Please just talk to us, we can explain-"

The door finally opened, revealing the three men to Aria, Adriana should be happy they are back, happy they chose her and hug them. Like fucking hell. The girl turned off the music so she could clearly send them to the depths of hell.

"Explain, Isaac? Ex-fucking-plain? You three disappeared. For THREE FUCKING WEEKS! And all I get as a good bye is a goddamn post it note? Please."

She started to close the door again when Elias stopped her and came inside her room, indulging Aria in a hug. She quickly broke it off and stepped back. Her actions stabbed Eli in the heart like a sharp dagger.

"Adriana please-"

"No. Vaffanculo Elias. You all vaffanculo. I am not in the fucking mood right now." The boys noticed the empty bottle of vodka and a half empty bottle of tequila on the ground.

"Darling you're drunk, please don't do something you'll regret later."

"Ha! Do something I'll regret? Did that thought not pop up while leaving me and straight up ignoring me the whole time you were out?"

"For fucks sake we had business!" Nicolas was the first to loose his cool, like always.

"Guess what? Fuck your business, and fuck you. Now get the fuck out of my room before I dump all of you. Fuori dalla mia vista."

She went to her bed and laid down, curling into a ball, trying to hide the fact she's crying. Unfortunately, her sniffles gave it away. Finally the gravity of the situation set on the three guys. As scolded puppies, they left the room in silence and closed the door, finally giving Adriana a chance to cry in peace.

"What the fuck do we do...?"

An emergency meeting was called in Isaacs room with Eliad and Nicolas. The three men gathered in silence, thinking over their situation.

"We were such fucking assholes... Ignoring her. I told you that would end badly!"

"It wasn't my choice."

Elias spoke up to Nicolas, who was pacing the room paranoid. Not even a month in dating, and they already are on the verge of breaking up.

"They were after her. If she would've stayed, she would've became a target!"

"The we would have protected her! We could do that, why did we abandon her?!"

Isaac also joined the debate, his leg moving up and down while sitting. They all were scared to loose Adriana, the only girl they loved. It shook them to their cores. The three prestigious men weren't used to loosing something, so it was a first.

"We have to make it up to her, talk to her, be with her. Adraiana is what matters right now."

"Nicolas said something smart for once. Do you know how scared we were when we saw the text? The way Adriana was loosing hope and confidence with every text and voicemail she left? What that fucking did to us?"

"We have no one to blame but ourselves."

They were in a pickle. Every single plan was not perfect enough. Not good enough.

"We can't choose for Adraina. It's the smartest idea to try our best and hope she hasn't lost all feelings for us... It's our fault. We need to apologise properly."

"I agree."

"Fucking fine. Whatever it takes for her not to leave."

The three finally agreed to a plan.