𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰

Adraians head was in pain, that's what you get for drowning your feelings in tequila. After confronting her maybe-soon-to-be-ex boyfriends and a crying session, she fell asleep and didn't finish the bottle. Adriana slowly rose to a sitting position and looked around. Last night she didn't close the curtains, that she remembers, but the were tightly covering the windows, not letting any light get in expect from the salt lamp on the bedside table.

All of the bottles on the floor were gone, and a note with medicine and a glass of water was neatly placed next to the salt lamp.

"Take this, it will ease the pain..."

She read out loud, recognising Elias writing. The other note also had his writing. In rage she tore up the piece of paper, but took the medicine and drank the glass of water before going back to sleep. Depression and anxiety was getting the best of her, after some time of the boys leaving she started questioning if it was her fault, if she did something wrong. The thoughts keep eating her self confidence, leaving only crumbs.

There was a knock at the door, before it opened and Nicolas let himself in with a tray of waffles. He walked over to Adriana and placed it in the place where the note and glass was, taking in that it was ripped. He stood still as Adriana laid with her back to his face, she looked like a ball of blankets and plush toys.

"... That's breakfast. Almost no food is gone from the kitchen since we left... Eat up."

He waited for response, but after a few seconds of silence Nicolas finally left, closing the door behind him. Adriana rose up and looked at the waffles, she has been feeding on water and cheap ramen every few days, so it was like an angel sent thing.

...Wasting food is a sin. I should eat it and lot leave any for those jerks.

Justifying her actions to herself, Adriana took the utensils and started to dig in. It was weird to eat in silence, as the voices saying to stop and go puke it all up could be heard. She pulled up her phone, seeing the wallpaper where she, Nicolas, Isaac and Elias were all at the carnival.

The day they said they loved me...

She completely forgot about the voices and decided to eat in silence, feeling like it was the right thing to do. And so, the plan of the three men to get their darling back was set in motion.

Two days passed since Elias, Isaac and Nicolas came back, and since then they have been working hard so that Adriana would forgive them. Sucks to suck, because Adriana was pretty and not about to let three weeks of nerves disappear to a few cute gestures. Even so, the guys did make an improvement. Since today Adriana finally came out of her room, still wrapped in her blanket. Her boyfriends were more than delighted to see her.

"Adriana! Finally, please come have breakfast with us, please."

Isaac almost begged as he gently pushed her to the table. Aria sat down, not saying a word. She hasn't talked to then since the confrontation. This time a plate of scrambled eggs with toast and bacon was placed in front of her, still slightly steaming. Elias smiled and wanted to kiss the top of her head, but held himself back to not overwhelm Adraina.

Her mental state was low, and it took a lot of courage to leave her room. They knew that if they wanted to see Adraina as her old self again, they had to take things slow. Adriana looked rough to say the least, her eyes had dark eyebags under them, if she would actually have a good sleep every time she closes her eyes, those would be gone. The girls hands were slightly shaking while using the utensils. The three guys watched her carefully, ready to jump is anything happens.

"... Stop staring. It's uncomfortable."

Adriana talked, well, more like whispered, but it was like hearing the voice of the Holy spirit to the three men.