𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

Felling happy about sending the little pain in the ass off, Aria decided to go and treat herself to one of the delicious looking snack of the buffet. As her hand reached for a godly looking brownie, another palm touched hers. Looking to see who was brave enough to come between Adriana and her food, Aria was met with the most beautiful woman that she had ever seen smiling at her.

"Guess gorgeous women love sweets as much as I do." Her sweet voice sounded like one of a goddess, making Adriana completely lost in her blue eyes.

"What is a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

Completely forgetting the food, Adriana focused her whole attention on the tall and gorgeous woman in front of her.

"A girl like me? What do you mean by that?" The womans eyes sparked with interest.

"You, my dear, are too good for this boring party."

"Well if it's too boring, why don't you ask me for a dance?"

Delighted by the offer, the lady took Adrianas hand in hers and dragger her to the middle of the dance floor. A new song, perfect for tango, started, and the two ladies took their positions, moving to the rhythm.

"I'm Bianca, pleased to make your acquaintance." She introduced herself, taking the lead. Aria liked the atmosphere around Bianca, she reminded her of someone...

"Adriana. I could say the same to you, Bianca."

"Ah, I love the way my name sounds out of your mouth, dear."

They continued to chat while dancing, effortlessly drawing the whole rooms attention towards themselves. Unfortunately, their lovely dance didn't go unnoticed by Adrianas three jealous boyfriends.

"Nicolas, isn't that-"

"Yes it is, now shut your mouth."

Nicolas silenced Isaac, and started strutting towards Adriana and Bianca. As the song ended, so did their dance.

"It was amazing to dance with you, Adriana, how about another one?"

"Oh, I would love to, but-"

"But she's dancing with me next."

Nicolas stepped in, separating the two women from each other. He gripped Arias waist, pulling her closer to himself and glared at Bianca. She just laughed in amusement.

"Now, now, Nicolas. Is that a way to look at your dear older sister?"

Adrianas eyes widened in surprisement. She looked at Bianca, then at Nicolas, at Bianca, and then at Nicolas again. They both had the same colour eyes, were about the same height, and had the same hair colour. They truly looked alike. While Adriana was analysing them, the siblings diverted their attention to Aria.

"...I see the resemblance. You two do look alike."

"Well we are family, after all."

"Yeah. But we won't be if you will try to take Adriana from me."

"Can't we share? Like the old times?"

"With you? No. Never." Adriana could feel his grip on her tighten.

Is Nicolas... Jealous?

She smirked at the thought. It definitely looked like it, but he would never admit. In a moment of cheekiness, she pecked Biancas cheek and backed away, leaving the two siblings.

"Thank you for the dance, Bianca!"

Before Nicolas could catch Adriana and drag her to a private room somewhere, she got a hold of Elias, who was happily surprised by how Aria fell into his arms.

"Eli, let's go dance, what do you think?"

Barely even thinking about it, Elias started walking with Adriana to the dance floor, taking their positions as the song begun. One of Elias hands was on Adrianas waist, and the other one held onto hers. The two kept their bodies close, moving in unison with the music. In one movement, Adriana lifted up her leg, exposing her thigh because of the slit, and wrapped it around Elias, who placed his hand on it and held it close.

While doing turn, a different hand caught Adriana, looking who it was, she now continued the dance with Isaac.

"If you dance like that with Elias, I will get jealous." He whispered in her ears, pressing his body against Adrianas. Compared to the dance with Elias, this one was more elegant, while with Eli it was quite heated.

"Now I am focusing on you, Isaac. Don't worry."

"Good, I like that, darling." He snaked his hand to Arias ass and gave it a light squeeze. "I like it a lot."

He went in for a kiss, which Adriana returned. Too bad in was short lived, as Aria felt a tug on her arm. Isaacs hand loosened around her and she was pulled into Nicolas warm embrace. Not letting him catch her off guard, Adriana did a twirl and came back, tracing his chest with her hands. She could see the fire in his eyes, it probably was from her kissing his sister on the cheek.

"Come on, Nicky. I can see you are mad about the little joke I pulled."

"Mad? Darling, I am way more than mad." He practically growled, still not missing a single step in the dance. Adriana smiled.

"Nicolas." She said his name and kissed him on the lips, taking the lead. "Only my three boyfriends are in my heart."

"You promise? "He was acting childishly, while looking at her with those hungry eyes. Adriana chuckled and hooked her pinkie with his.

"I promise."

The music completely stopped, and a loud cough made everyone turn to a big door that was open. Adriana could only see the top of it as people swarmed the doorway, A loud and rough voice echoed through the room, that seemed way too familiar.

"Thank you everyone for coming here, it means a lot to see my friends and colleagues in one place."

This...!

Adriana pushed through the people, ignoring quite a few threats. She had to check, she needed to know. Finally she could kind of see who it was. A man, about in his sixties. His hair was silver while, but his build showed his active life. That frame, that voice, everything was just too similar to be a coincidence.

She managed to get through the crowd and into the clearing that surrounded the man. His bodyguards surrounded Adriana, stopping her from seeing him. In desperation, she took a leap of faith.

"Nonno! Mamma non poteva fermarmi questa volta!" She yelled out, catching the old mans attention.

"...Let her pass."

He ordered and the men moved away, finally letting Adriana see her grandfather.