Izuku X Reader part 44: Shigaraki's Return

Yinn POV

(I tilted my head in concern as Izuku watched the news screen carefully.
The news reporter screamed and suddenly another city block exploded and disintegrated, the screams made me clench my fist in anger seeing it.
Izuku turned and looked into my eyes)
"Yinn, it's time for us to go and save the day. Shigaraki and the league of villains are at large again. Well.. except Himiko Toga, she's still with your brother Samiel on that island in Tahiti"
"I know Izuku, you are the one who convinced me into your hero business"
"Well.. you can't go into a fight in your boxer shorts, and you didn't go to UA to learn the hero ways. So I guess.. just follow my lead, I know you and I come from completely different times.
Plus I'm the number one hero in the world, I'll get you your pre-made hero license later today. Just follow my lead and everything will be alright okay?"
"Y-yeah, first give me a second Babe.
I'm gonna make my suit before battle, stand back, I'm going to use my abilities to create my very own suit, stand back please, it's gonna get rough.."
*SNAP*

"W-whoa! You look fancy! Kind of like Monomas suit, uh you said you wouldn't kill any villains

"W-whoa! You look fancy! Kind of like Monomas suit, uh you said you wouldn't kill any villains.. why are you bringing those weapons?"
"Oh, this? It's a weapon I used to use in the 1200's, it's a longer spear, one end has a spear head, the other has a bigger spear head, with an axe blade attached.
It's called a halberd spear. Just.. ignore the fact I used to kill armies and God's with it, I do have quite to amount of blood on my hands as is"
"Erm... okay, Shigaraki does have super regeneration.. I guess you can- oh-
Let's go he's fixing to hurt Kachann!-
Why are you holding me bridal style?!"
"We'll get to the fight faster, I'll fly us there at the speed of sound!"
*BOOM*

"Shigaraki! There's an insane ammount of energy heading your way! Watch out""It's the number one hero and his so called body guard- I'll kill- gah!?W-what's this overwhelming presence behind me?! I'll kill them all!!- Glack-"(I swept Shigaraki off...

"It's the number one hero and his so called body guard- I'll kill- gah!?
W-what's this overwhelming presence behind me?! I'll kill them all!!- Glack-"
(I swept Shigaraki off his feet and leaped into the air and feet first slammed him into the ground leaving a big crater in the street)
"Alright everyone! It's alright now!
Because I AM Here!!!!"
(Everyone cheered as the number one hero Deku arrived on the scene)
"Everyone! The man standing next to me is to fight alongside me as not a sidekick. But as my equal, he's not from here and is learning my ways for the first time! Not only is he my sidekick-
No.. my equal!! His name is Yinn, he is not just an equal, you may have seen him over the years walk with me down the streets, or seen us in public shopping or having dinner together.
I am proud to announce that this man is indeed my one and only husband!
He isn't burdened with going to UA High and becoming a hero from the start.
He may look young, but he is far older than anyone or anything on Earth.
He's probably the most capable fighter to ever walk the Earth. But, he's still got a-lot to learn about being a hero!
Now, let's do this"
(Shigaraki lunged at Izuku ready to grab his face and end him, but I swung my hand down and sliced his right hand off.
Izuku started moving around through the air extremely quickly and punched him in the back of the head- he teleported behind Izuku and Izuku used blackwhip to pull Shigaraki towards him, Izuku punched Shigaraki in the chin and sent him flying high above the city, he leaped into the sky and Shigaraki sent a decay wave at Izuku!
I leaped into the air with them and swiped the decay wave away with a simple hand swipe! The blast went back at Shigaraki and blocked his vision for a moment, I grabbed Izuku's hand and we spun and a very fast circle, again, and again, and again creating a massive disc of OFA lightning and Purgatory fire!
Izuku hurled Izuku at Shigaraki at the speed of light and Izuku punched a hole through his entire torso! The blast split the clouds across the city and Shigaraki had a gaping hole through him!-
He used black tendrils and grabbed my hand, I pulled him towards me fast and punched him in the jaw with an uppercut! He was sent into the air more and I started using my weapon Summoning to hurl Spears and axes at him spinning them as they periced him repeatedly- in shock he decayed them and suddenly wouldn't heal with Nomu's super regeneration quirk)
"Yinn now!! Seal him!"
(I used Dark Chain and wrapped the black sand covered chains from portals to wrap around Shigaraki and twirl around his body wrapping him in the indestructible chains from Purgatory!
I grabbed him by the hair and tossed him into a portal sending him to the ground safely, Izuku stared falling and swiftly flew down and grabbed his hand, he smiled and looked into my eyes, they were no longer filled with anger or hatred, but I finally got something back I thought I'd lost.
Happiness, suddenly Izuku turned us around and pulled me close as we fell through the sky!)
"U-um Yinn! What are we gonna do?!
We're 400ft above Tokyo!! We're falling!!
Do something before we splatter!!"
"Don't worry! I'll open a portal and we'll safely land on the ground!" *SNAP*

(Izuku and I rolled and tumbled and we finally came to a stop as I realized that I forgot Shigaraki in the air!)"Ah shit! He's still falling! Should I grab him or let him go splat Babe?" "G-grab him Yinn! He's got to pay for this devastation in Ta...

"Ah shit! He's still falling! Should I grab him or let him go splat Babe?"
"G-grab him Yinn! He's got to pay for this devastation in Tartatus Prison!"
*SNAP*
(Shigaraki rolled and I stopped him with my foot and opened a portal to Tartarus Prison. The police took him in and locked him in a special cell that would deactivate his different quirks)
"Hah.. that was intense Yinn.. I haven't felt that much of a rush in years!
You were amazing in the battle!"
"Battle? You call that a battle?
Man I've dealt with much worse than him! My brother Samiel is worse!
That kids nothing compared to him"
"Yeah, I guess your right.. You were so good! You did everything I said and followed orders! You saved over 4'000
people today Yinn! I'm proud of you!"
(I blushed as Izuku kissed my lips and held me tight, I could hear his heart beat faster and his happiness return.
I sighed in relief and hugged back kissing. We both sat down to rest and layed next to eachother on the couch.

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader! It was really fun making it see you next time for another one! 😘❤️