Izuku X Reader part 21: Symbol of Evil vs Demon King Yinn

(I raised up out of bed thinking that something off was going on in Purgatory.. A few months before I had damned the Symbol of Evil in the depths of Purgatory. But I felt that same presence once again as he blew the forest of our property apart! Izuku being trapped in the rubble I then noticed All For One standing before me)

 But I felt that same presence once again as he blew the forest of our property apart! Izuku being trapped in the rubble I then noticed All For One standing before me)

"Y/N you little deceiver, I clawed my way out of that hell of yours known as Purgatory and escaped your demons..
Hand over the number one hero Deku and his quirks and i'll spare you and his life. If you refuse I'll be forced to kill you and do the same thing you did to me all those months ago"
"Umm.. Nah I won't do that! Izuku is my husband you dumbass. I'll protect him until I pass my Demon King powers onto him so nope! Can't do that"
"Your stubbornness will be your undoing you child- "
"Ha! First of all I'm 858,600 trillion years old! Your the young one in this you God damn idiot"
"Please what kind of power could a lying child like you possibly have?"
"Well.. money because I'm married to the number one hero of Earth.. but I'm also immortal and have limitless power that dominantes you so yeah please try and take him from me All For One.
I will burn the rest of the epidermis off your face and hang your skull on my throne so yeah your useful in a way"
"Enough kinetic booster × 15"
(AFO jumped at me and our fists collided and blew half the forest away.
He used Best Jeanest quirk and made my clothes wrap me up, I instantly bursts my jacket off and decided to get almost a little serious in this situation)

"NOW LET'S GET SERIOUS RIGHT GOD DAMN NOW ALL FOR ONE"(He used the black tendrils and grabbed my arm and I yanked him towards me and he used air cannon to knock himself backwards away from me

(He used the black tendrils and grabbed my arm and I yanked him towards me and he used air cannon to knock himself backwards away from me.
I picked him up from the tendrils and slammed him into the ground extremely hard and fast! He used warp gate and teleported behind me, I did the same and teleported behind him ripping a massive tree from the ground and slammed it down onto him only for him to grab it and bust it in half)
"Your not effected by my fear inducement presence, interesting.
How is that possible of you to accomplish during this fight?"
"Well I'm a demon and immortal!
So you'll have to do something crazy scary to either piss me off or actually scare me right now or you'll die!!"
(I lunged at him in my demon form,
Fire raged from my eyes and mouth as I slammed my fist into the ground towards him swiftly! Splitting the entire
forest in half and blowing his right arm off in a millisecond, before he could use super regeneration or air cannon I punched him in the face sending him across Japan! I moved at the speed of light instantly flying above him then slammed a balled up two fists sending him into the ground!)
"NOW All For One!! I will finally rid this entire planet of your presence once and for all!! DIE"
(I punched him into the ground sending him into the earth! I flew down the hole punching him again and again over and over until a flaming fire red streak could be seen from above drilling through earth's crust until I bashed him all the way into the core!!)

How is that possible of you to accomplish during this fight?""Well I'm a demon and immortal!So you'll have to do something crazy scary to either piss me off or actually scare me right now or you'll die!!"(I lunged at him in my demon form,Fire rage...

"You blew my house apart!! Hurt my precious Izuku!! Scared my children!!
now after everything you've done!-
YOU DIE IN FLAMING DEATH!!"
(All For One burned up and I flew up at the speed of light to the surface once again greeting my husband Izuku and of course saving the earth again)
"Y/N that was so scary you saved me!"
"Izuku oh my God I'm happy your okay let's go back in now so we can get cleaned up, that idiot won't be bothering us ever again for the rest of your life"
(I smirked taking off my boxers, and Izuku did the same and we got in the shower together as we blushed)
"You were a really brave Demon King to save your husband like that Y/N~
So wanna have some fun while we're in the shower together huh?~" ❤
"Y-yeah Izuku let's have fun together!
I haven't done anything like this in a good while so hell yeah!"

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader it was really fun making it see you next time for part 22!! 😘❤